Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

A little birdy tells me this is going to happen. 

Now I got hope back up! I hope you didn't post this just to get some bird pun train rolling, to offset the fish ones. That would be absolutely crowful.

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

spacer.png

According to Wikipedia there are between 9,800 and 10,758 species of birds.  So I may have to swift-ly duck out for a while until it all blows pl-over!! 

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Before anyone starts to fly off the handle, it was posted that Rashica came on as a sub, scored then went off injured.

Any more news on this as I can't seem to find anything anywhere just yet?

I’ve only see what you’ve said there, he didn’t start but came on as sub to score, didn’t celebrate much then went off. Just have to wait and see what happens in a few days when we’ll know more...hen. 

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Before anyone starts to fly off the handle, it was posted that Rashica came on as a sub, scored then went off injured.

Any more news on this as I can't seem to find anything anywhere just yet?

Circulation problems apparently. I think by that it means he's got problems with this thread going round in circles and wants to sign! *Insert it's happening gif*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve only see what you’ve said there, he didn’t start but came on as sub to score, didn’t celebrate much then went off. Just have to wait and see what happens in a few days when we’ll know more...hen. 

I may have misread it and got his friendly appearance today confused with something else.

I agree, we can only wait.

the Rashica bird is a rare bird to see, it is often found in north west Germany, but recently there’s been recent sightings in the alps. The Rashica bird also known as the Milot is most common seen with a green and whit plumage, but it’s possible to get them in the colours of claret and blue. The Rashica  passes time by dreaming of migrating around Europe collecting silver. However, this is dangerous for the Milot, due to over exhaustion, and burn out. Some experts say for the Rashica bird to truly thrive is to start nesting in the midlands of the UK, particularly the Sutton Coldfield area. 

david attenborough pbs GIF

Edited by CarryOnVilla