Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

8 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Nope, again it was you attitude and the way you said it. It wasn't what you said.

Nope, it was attitudes like yours to what I said.

You hated the fact that I doubted the speculation pure and simple.

26 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

So you don't see the connection between being linked with a foreign attacking player, normally an AMC of sorts, with flair and everything that goes with making people exciting that ends up with long ass VT threads that never amount to anything? Ok then. 

Personally I think I could mention one for each transfer window the last 10 years. 

Can we fill out a team?

Rashica, Benrahma, Kiyotake, Hoolahan, go on . . .

53 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Look you know what's going to happen.

Because they need money, not sure that has been argued with previously and it has commented on by WB fans on this website and Milot is their saleable asset so likely will be sold to somebody to ease WB finances.

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

People did not get angry at you because of that.  People didn't in fact get angry at all. 

People reacted to you saying that he doesn't want to come to Villa when no one actually knows anything about what he does or doesn't want to do, or even if we are actually in for him. 

He doesn't want to play for Villa seems to have become a fact when nothing factual exists. 

Err people did get angry because YES I said I didn’t think he wanted to come to Villa.

Of course it’s all speculation, it’s just my read of the speculation wasn’t acceptable quite a few on here because or the near orgasmic state this thread had become. I never ever said it was fact.

I’m as gutted as anyone that he apparently doesnt want to come.....and right now I hope he actually proves everyone wrong by signing this coming week.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It could be to put pressure on RBL. But if the manager is doing that, again it solidifies the idea that he will not choose us. 

It was just one scenario put forward

7 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Absolute nonsense. People weren't getting angry and you didn't just "suggest it". You were adamant that your interpretation was correct and were extremely condescending to anyone who had a different opinion.

Nobody was angry at you for giving your opinion on the matter. You're entitled to have an opinion. You just wouldn't accept that people had different opinions and people rightly reacted to that.

What, I just wouldn’t accept I was right?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How annoyed will you be if he ends up at West Ham/Crystal Palace, Everton etc on deadline day... lol

I honestly don’t know enough about him to have a view either way.  Looks like a good player from the games I’ve seen and the highlights clip.  Don’t think I’ve said whether I’ve wanted him or not in this thread, don’t know enough about him.  My comment is from what I have read about WB’s finances that they have to sell him because of those finances thus I think he’ll be sold somewhere this window.  As for who, who knows.  Your point is a good one because that may happen if RB doesn’t pay the money because that seems like his first choice.  After that who knows, could be anybody especially last minute as you say.

• Like 1

Just now, rayk said:

What, I just wouldn’t accept I was right?

I really think you should calm down, count to 100, let bygones be bygones, stop replying to everyone who has posted about anything you have said and throw out some good ole fish puns, or accidentally post something that sounds a bit rude so some lucky soul can react with a good old Kenneth Williams picture. 

Peace will once again reign on this otherwise legendary thread which is being brought down somewhat by too much bickering. 

9245608-olive-branch.jpg?w=735

@Okonokos I seem to remember that you said German was your mother tongue.

i don’t seem to recall you ever doing any translations?  I mean the classic one was the Villa wasn’t an issue.

No ‘plan B‘ (ie no Villa), want to ‘play internationally’ (ie Champions League), Villa not ‘an issue‘ (ie not under consideration). That was a Google translate.

But my mum, who does speak German but knows feck all about footie told me her interpretation of the German articles that I’ve put in brackets.

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I really think you should calm down, count to 100, let bygones be bygones, stop replying to everyone who has posted about anything you have said and throw out some good ole fish puns, or accidentally post something that sounds a bit rude so some lucky soul can react with a good old Kenneth Williams picture. 

Peace will once again reign on this otherwise legendary thread which is being brought down somewhat by too much bickering. 

In all fairness the lad posting that picture of that nonce with Mark Draper made my weekend

Just now, rayk said:

@Okonokos I seem to remember that you said German was your mother tongue.

i don’t seem to recall you ever doing any translations?  I mean the classic one was the Villa wasn’t an issue.

No ‘plan B‘ (ie no Villa), want to ‘play internationally’ (ie Champions League), Villa not ‘an issue‘ (ie not under consideration). That was a Google translate.

But my mum, who does speak German but knows feck all about footie told me her interpretation of the German articles that I’ve put in brackets.

I don't speak a word of German. You've got the wrong person.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I’m calm lol

200.gif