Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Maybe another factor is Grealish Or Sancho to Man Utd. Dortmund have previously been linked, or would he come to a post Grealish Villa as we stand? 

Edited by thabucks
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Ponky said:

So, are we at the "he's not that good anyway" phase of the thread yet? 

No. He's class and will make a huge difference to us.

Of course, if he goes elsewhere he's a little bell end. 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Actual quotes in this article. Transfer request is probably a bit strong, he has told them he wants to leave. Which we all knew! Probably doesn’t change anything to what we don’t already know, he’s biding his time. 

Hopefully we get some resolution soon either way! 

Exactly, They've mentioned that before. They've even said that there is a team that gave an offer which is accepted.

It's who he's going to is the problem.

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Sooner rather than later Nick.

I think all Villa signings should be announced at 18:74 which is Villa code for 14 minutes past 7 in the evening. Clever and historic all in one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I think all Villa signings should be announced at 18:74 which is Villa code for 14 minutes past 7 in the evening. Clever and historic all in one. 

It can't be that clever - you thought of it! 😉👍

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Sooner rather than later Nick.

Good morning, I’ve made my bed, tidied my room and put my dirty clothes in the wash and saluted the magpie. Is it going to be today? is it going to be today? is it going to be today? 

41 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Over on the Werder (Worum) forum they are questioning why Rashica would move to a small club like Villa which is unstable and battling relegation.

I don't like them anymore...

Good, they all seemed really nice and as a Hannover fan I'm not allowed to like them.

46 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Over on the Werder (Worum) forum they are questioning why Rashica would move to a small club like Villa which is unstable and battling relegation.

I don't like them anymore...

They **** said what?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Good morning, I’ve made my bed, tidied my room and put my dirty clothes in the wash and saluted the magpie. Is it going to be today? is it going to be today? is it going to be today? 

No.