Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

46 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I'm not sold on this guy, sure he looks fast, but we have now idea how he would adapt to the Premier League and a new country, too much of a gamble for me. If reports are correct that he is not up for a relegation battle then that's a mentality we don't want at the club. If he comes it's obvious he just sees us a a stepping stone and will leave if he performs. I wouldn't spunk 25% of our reported budget on such a gamble. And if he was such a superstar in the making Bayern or Dortmund would have bought him by now. Much rather we payed a couple of millions more and got Benrahma who would be much less of a gamble.

Completely disagree. He’s proved he can perform in a relegation threatened side and help keep them up. He’s just saying (according to completely unsubstantiated rumours!) he doesn’t want to move from one relegation battle to another, which seems fair enough.

Benrahma is more of a gamble IMO. Bundesliga is much tougher than Championship, Benrahma is used to being able to express himself in most games, and we need someone with Rashica’s pace in the front 3.

• Like 1

Rashica has what we need in terms of burst speed. He can roast players over 5 yards and that gets you chances galore. He excels at knocking the ball into just enough space to beat his man and hits early powerful shots. Very useful in the PL. 

I like Benrahma. Different type though. Both would be lovely of course. But there's no doubt in my mind that Rashica is less of a risk.

• Like 1

Yeah, Rashica is definitely less risky than Benrahama, although I do love Benrahma too. Bundesliga is a much better standard than the Championship and Rashica has proven he can handle the pressure because he was a huge part of the reason Werder stayed up. I don't see how they would have without him. Plus, he'll probably cost less than Benrahama too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Yeah, Rashica is definitely less risky than Benrahama, although I do love Benrahma too. Bundesliga is a much better standard than the Championship and Rashica has proven he can handle the pressure because he was a huge part of the reason Werder stayed up. I don't see how they would have without him. Plus, he'll probably cost less than Benrahama too.

I'd love to get both. Jack, Rashica and Benrahma for our main wide options with Trezeguet and El Ghazi as reserves is pretty good for this season I think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I'd love to get both. Jack, Rashica and Benrahma for our main wide options with Trezeguet and El Ghazi as reserves is pretty good for this season I think.

Oh yeah, me too. I'd be over the moon with both. Both quality players.

Getting bored of this now. He should make up his mind. I really don’t see us waiting around for much longer on this one.

I’m quite frustrated at this one. Obviously a very good player but if he feels like he should be playing for a team that will play in the Champions League then I only see I’m this ending one way.

Now watch him signing tomorrow lol.

Just now, Spoony said:

It’s a great game although a lot of my mates found it boring an didn’t play all the way through. 

Very thoughtful game. Enjoying it. But have spent far too much time choosing outfits.😀

So what do you think about the Rashica situation?

Really hoping we pull this off. Sounds like we are in for him but need to convince him of the project. This is type of signing that will help us progress, he's much less of a risk than Benrahma and is the type of signing that would encourage Grealish to stay. 

Hoping the information @AvfcRigo82 has been told is that he is convinced by us, as I fear this will be the biggest stumbling block, fee and wages won't be a problem for us. 

This is the type of signing I'd be happy to overpay, cos we wouldn't be getting a player of that quality any other way. 

Edited by SeanVilla
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Really hoping we pull this off. Sounds like we are in for him but need to convince him of the project. This is type of signing that will help us progress, he's much less of a risk than Benrahma and is the type of signing that would encourage Grealish to stay. 

Hoping the information @AvfcRigo82 has been told is that he is convinced by us, as I fear this will be the biggest stumbling block, fee and wages won't be a problem for us. 

This is the type of signing I'd be happy to overpay, cos we wouldn't be getting a player of that quality any other way. 

I don't even think the fee is the issue. I'd imagine Bremen are happy with what we're offering. It's really all down to Rashica at this point.

• Like 2