Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Does anyone have an account on Worum? Could one of us perhaps attempt to educate them in a nice way?

They seem to think because we spent £140m last season we don't have cash!

We are one of the richest clubs in Britain at the moment; trophy list; all-time league table; founding league members etc?

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Does anyone have an account on Worum? Could one of us perhaps attempt to educate them in a nice way?

We are one of the richest clubs in Britain at the moment; trophy list; all-time league table; founding league members etc?

Reaction GIF by moodman

Who care's they think our club is small, we're steeling their best player

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I have to say that is getting very irritating. There seems to be question marks over why he would come to a club who are going to be fighting relegation.

Well doesn't it show that club has ambitions NOT to be fighting relegation if we want to sign top players? Why would anyone think a club of our size with owners as rich as ours would settle for just fighting relegation?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I have to say that is getting very irritating. There seems to be question marks over why he would come to a club who are going to be fighting relegation.

Well doesn't it show that club has ambitions NOT to be fighting relegation if we want to sign top players? Why would anyone think a club of our size with owners as rich as ours would settle for just fighting relegation?

We need to all register for  their forum/Worum 

Edited by Follyfoot

They have more than every right to question why he'd move to us. Apart from the lure of the Prem and the paradisal suburbs of Witton, the only lure is money.

It would be like if we suddenly heard Grealish was linked with Man Utd and also Celta Vigo or Real Betis. I'd be thinking why in the hell would he move there. 

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

Tired with the Rashica saga.

What I really want now.

We buy someone better than Rashica.

You're kidding mate?

I don't see the logic in that.

Not when a good majority of posters in this thread have been writing this off from Day 1 and deem we can't even attract a player like Rashica anyway!

Yes alot of it is down to the player, But the mentality of some is very cringing. No wonder the Werder fans have started 🤨 at us.

How does a club attract better players when a majority of it's fan base still has a small club mentality?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You're kidding mate?

Not when a good majority of posters in this thread have been writing this off from Day 1 and deem we can't even attract a player like Rashica anyway!

Yes alot of it is down to the player, But the mentality of some is very cringing. No wonder the Werder fans have started 🤨 at us.

How does a club attract better players when a majority of it's fan base still has a small club mentality?

If it was down to some of them we would have already delivered Jack Grealish to his "Dream Move" in a cut price deal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You're kidding mate?

Same people with small club mentality then question why we are fighting relegation last season......no logic!

we are a premier league team, with very rich owners and a lot of history. A few more good players and we’ll continue the road to recover after a bad decade.  This season we target mid table and then who knows.  We are a giant of the game that has struggled in recent times, we aren’t a small club whose risen to prominence....it’s a very different way to look at it.  

The problem is that a decade in football terms is a lifetime.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Same people with small club mentality then question why we are fighting relegation last season......no logic!

we are a premier league team, with very rich owners and a lot of history. A few more good players and we’ll continue the road to recover after a bad decade.  This season we target mid table and then who knows.  We are a giant of the game that has struggled in recent times, we aren’t a small club whose risen to prominence....it’s a very different way to look at it.  

The problem is that a decade in football terms is a lifetime.

It most certainly is a lifetime but if you look what these guys have done in such a short space of time I think our full recovery will take another 3 years max and that means in and around top six and good cup runs every year

• Like 2

Leeds fans think they are a huge club so they should be able to sign pretty much anyone then?

Fans opinions on anything has no bearing at all on what players the club is able to sign or anything else.

Edited by sne

7 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It most certainly is a lifetime but if you look what these guys have done in such a short space of time I think our full recovery will take another 3 years max and that means in and around top six and good cup runs every year

Where do we stand regarding the theme park, Dr. Tony?

8 minutes ago, sne said:

Leeds fans think they are a huge club so they should be able to sign pretty much anyone then?

Fans opinions on anything has no bearing at all on what players the club is able to sign or anything else.

You know what, a year or 2 ago I would agree with this.

HOWEVER. I've now realised that social media and forums are looked at and scrutinised ALOT more now than we may realise.

Bare in mind these are ALL now now, social media and web savvy young guys.

They undoubtedly have a look at our social media info, fan opinions etc.

So while it may not be huge deciding factors, put it this way, some might think, if the fans have no faith, ambition and excitement about their club why should I?

I mean these days even the scummy tabloids scour our forums and social media and turn them into "stories".

Just like any other job, I would be looking into online "reviews" etc to gauge opinions and get a "feel" for the club and environment.

It's the same way people are still baffled that social media posts about players can actually affect them.

Ultimately it's down to the actual club to sell a player their ambitions, but hope you get my point somewhat.

i hope most of these players are also smart enough to do some ACTUAL research into our club.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1