Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Well, I must say that when the original link came in I huffed and puffed and expressed my frustration that a thread had even been opened. 

Mostly due to my pessimistic nature rather than any relevant knowledge or vitriol towards the creator of the thread to be fair,  but still I posted a few passive aggressive digs.  

Look, this one still seems to be hanging in the balance and could go either way and I'm still not getting my hopes up too much but there is positive noise and I don't think anyone can deny our interest is genuine and progressive.

On that note, a wee fist bump to @AvfcRigo82 is in order from me. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Well, I must say that when the original link came in I huffed and puffed and expressed my frustration that a thread had even been opened. 

Mostly due to my pessimistic nature rather than any relevant knowledge or vitriol towards the creator of the thread to be fair,  but still I posted a few passive aggressive digs.  

Look, this one still seems to be hanging in the balance and could go either way and I'm still not getting my hopes up too much but there is positive noise and I don't think anyone can deny our interest is genuine and progressive.

On that note, a wee fist bump to @AvfcRigo82 is in order from me. 

Thought you were going to say you blew your house down then for a minute 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Not gonna happen. 

Do you really think that or just bring contrary?

Imagine we are now the only club offering him a way out. Werder need the money and want to sell him.  He's been told about the history of our club was one of the founding clubs of the league. With more history than either of the Manchester clubs. With a vision to get back to where we were. With billionaire owners who will spend another 150m next trasfer window.

A fall back of being guaranteed a front row seat in the biggest shop window for footballers in the world. 

Why wouldn't he be persuaded, even if we had to sell it as a 2 year stepping stone at worst.. ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Do you really think that or just bring contrary?

We signed Heskey so that permanently crippled the capacity of AVFC to acquire progressive players. Or something. 

If he stays for two seasons then by then young Milot will be fighting to keep his place, not looking for the exit. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Awol said:

We signed Heskey so that permanently crippled the capacity of AVFC to acquire progressive players. Or something. 

If he stays for two seasons then by then young Milot will be fighting to keep his place, not looking for the exit. 

Now this I like

6 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Why do I keep checking this thread at midnight on a Friday as if any news is going to break.

Yeah you fool (whilst having another quick look 6.30 Saturday morning)

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Yeah you fool (whilst having a quick look 6.30 Saturday morning)

6 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Why do I keep checking this thread at midnight on a Friday as if any news is going to break.

And im in Australia and have been checking every hour since 6am my time, its 1.40 in the afternoon now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Probably for the same reason that I can't resist having a look after I've had my usual get-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night piss. Although, the chance of seeing titties could also have something to do with that 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1