Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Me and my lad were laughing at his goal. 

It was like watching someone play FIFA, smashing the shoot button over and over. 

There is something likeable about Ollie, I've wanted him to do well here and hopefully that gives him some much needed confidence. He's deffo better used coming in off the flank than the spearhead of the attack. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Fair play to him, played well and scored and shut me up. Hope he gets a few more goals now and his confidence sky rockets. 

Thought was one of his best games in months, his hold up was good and was linking up with Cash/Luiz/Dendoncker and playing football. Incredible what 2 days of actual coaching can do to a player after a year of none

• Like 1

Just now, TreeVillan said:

Came in here to say that Ings was happier when Ollie scored than himself, class act.

It's so nice how supportive Ings and Ollie are of each other, it really is. So before today they'd both only scored one goal all season... When Ollie scored, Ings' reaction was like 'yeah! I really understand and care about how important that goal is for you and I'm genuinely really happy for you'. 😀

• Like 3

4 hours ago, robby b said:

It's so nice how supportive Ings and Ollie are of each other, it really is. So before today they'd both only scored one goal all season... When Ollie scored, Ings' reaction was like 'yeah! I really understand and care about how important that goal is for you and I'm genuinely really happy for you'. 😀

I reckon Ings has seen enough of Ollie that he doesn’t think his position as the designated clinical finisher is under threat any more 😀

It’s good to see the both of them playing well together anyway.

Â