Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

6 minutes ago, messi11 said:

I think it was Gerrard who pulled the deal

Yeah, remember that being reported. Froze out all the wingers too, it’s like it’s deliberate sabotage after watching todays performance with pace and wingers out wide. Mental

• Like 1

For all his faults, the energy he brought on that left wing is something we've been crying out for. His movement made us a much more dangerous proposition. Weather that works against low blocks remains to be seen.

That shot that went out for a throw, though....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

That shot he cut in from the left and went out for a throw in summed him up

He also did one half decent dribble in the middle of the pitch, then mishit a pass out for a throw.

And also that God awful cross (weak foot, fair enough) that flew over everyone and ended up going to Cash on the other flank.

5 hours ago, WooJung said:

For all his faults, the energy he brought on that left wing is something we've been crying out for. His movement made us a much more dangerous proposition. Weather that works against low blocks remains to be seen.

Spot on. Probably couldn't see it working against low blocks though, Traore would have been ideal for those games.

Edited by Tom13

4 hours ago, birdman said:

Should just play as a winger then the expectation for goals wouldn't be so high! 

They're not high regardless of the position he plays in. I've lost all faith in his ability to fire a shot on target.

• Haha 1

On 17/10/2022 at 12:45, Mister_a said:

The state of those shots.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry. His confidence must be at an all time low. No striker can perform with zero confidence.

The bigger problem is I don't expect him to go on a run even if he does score.

Not sure putting him on the wing is the answer either.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

Â