Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Not weird to find him criticised, but I thought he played a major part in a lot of our build up play second half.  Good little touches with Buendia, Ramsey, Cash.

The only real "problem" with him is that he doesn't run behind defences (like Ings us), so we're never going to see really slick through balls into him.

Quite a fall from last season, needs dropping. Doesn't look mentally there, slows our tempo down and his first touch is way off. Even without the service of Jack last season he was all over defenders with his pressing and physicality which has gone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jbvilla909 said:

Shadow of the player we seen last season. Really not sure what's happened to him.

Really? Formation totally changed, lost the guy who assisted so many of his goals, expensive striker signing rattling him a bit... it's all pretty obvious why, no?

Wasn't great today, but needs to be played up top on his own. He has his weaknesses that were evident last season - poor hold up play and first touch but he is a workhorse who brings to much to our Frontline.

I really like ings, a top player, but if it's one or the other, it Ollie for me.

Â