Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Watkins was clearly annoyed getting subbed off, I think most strikers do at all levels. He wanted a goal and he didn't get one, I would want that from our strikers to be disappointed about not scoring and getting subbed off. It brings out the hunger and drive, which will benefit us if anything. Leon wasn't totally paying attention to him at the time and was likely listening to his instructions as he was coming off, Ollie still acknowledged him. 

I've noticed Ollie has been looking for the right pass in the final 3rd a bit more so far this season. Already has 2 assists early in to the season, If he's not scoring that much then I'm happy that he can contribute with assisting goals or being apart of the build up.

Jeesh, the drama people create when they’re not happy with things at the club…

As others have said, there’s nothing to read into here. Ollie’s a bit tired, gives Leon a belly pat, and Leon looks over his shoulder so he knows he’s allowed to run onto the pitch. That’s it.

• Like 2

He's obviously hacked right off and after the game has beaten up Bailey, smacked Ings and then gone round to Gerrards gaff with a balaclava on and held him and his family hostage all night. 

In other words, much a-do about nothing from what I can see. 

58 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

He's obviously hacked right off and after the game has beaten up Bailey, smacked Ings and then gone round to Gerrards gaff with a balaclava on and held him and his family hostage all night. 

In other words, much a-do about nothing from what I can see. 

Watkins could you stage your murder of Gerrard as a home invasion gone wrong please 

Pleasantly surprised with his strength and attempts to hold up play leading from the front today 

It's not his natural game but he gave a massive effort and did OK at it considering.

Won't be mentioned much due to lack of shots and chances, but I thought he did OK today, showed more than I've seen from him since March really, keep at it Ollie, more of that and you'll play yourself back into form eventually (hopefully soon)

• Like 1

He was unbelievable tonight. His role is so important in games like that and he absolutely delivered. He knows how to play up front on his own but looks totally different in a two. Hopefully he will get a run of games up on his own now.

Â