U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

40 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

His handling of the Iran hostage crisis during his last year in office was the final nail in the coffin. 

That's the hostage crisis where it was rumoured that Reagan struck a deal with the Iranians to keep the hostages held captive until after he'd won the election so that Carter couldn't benefit from their release isn't it?

I love that story.

20 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

That's the hostage crisis where it was rumoured that Reagan struck a deal with the Iranians to keep the hostages held captive until after he'd won the election so that Carter couldn't benefit from their release isn't it?

I love that story.

Yeah I heard that

Edited by LondonLax

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Are there many votes left there? 

Have literally only just found after 2 days this handy tracker - 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/forecast-uncounted-votes-president.html#breakout-MI-G-P-2020-11-03

Live: Where Presidential Votes Remain to Be Counted

Vote counting in several presidential battleground states could take days. This page shows the estimated uncounted vote according to turnout estimates by Edison Research, our results provider for presidential results.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

The man on CNN said he got a personal email from Trump saying he has won Pennsylvania, it's not a rumour because his campaign manager said so.  Nuts.

Hopefully he didn't read the bit that said "Gimme your money"

Â