U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I'm guessing he doesn't realise this would mean Biden wins :lol:

If people haven’t posted a picture of Count Von Count in the comments I will be very disappointed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

What happens if neither gets 270? 

Trump wins.

If the result is tied at 269-269, House delegations for each state vote amongst themselves and the winner of that vote becomes president. Since Republicans control more House delegations, Trump would win that vote.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Trump wins.

If the result is tied at 269-269, House delegations for each state vote amongst themselves and the winner of that vote becomes president. Since Republicans control more House delegations, Trump would win that vote.

Unless some rogue republicans finally get a moment of clarity

8 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

If people haven’t posted a picture of Count Von Count in the comments I will be very disappointed. 

Any Count Duckula's in there?!

Also what is actually going on with the update from Philly?

A 269 vote tie is only possible if Biden only wins Georgia out of the remaining states. That is about the least likely outcome of all remaining possible outcomes. 

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Trump wins.

I thought it was the House of Representatives that vote for the President and the Senate vote for the Vice President?

10 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

I thought it was the House of Representatives that vote for the President and the Senate vote for the Vice President?

Yeah, but each rep doesn’t get a vote, each state delegation does. 

• Thanks 1

Â