U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Savannah is where the Trump Campaign are focusing their legal efforts on. Wonder why....

They're are wasting their time.  Everyone knows you can't Erase your blue savannah wrong. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I think what pissed off that group was Biden saying "if you're choosing between me and Trump, then you're not black". Plus his association with the crime bill that I can't remember then name of that was devastating to the black community. Why that shifted them to Trump though, god knows.

yeah the reasoning behind that switch is...special.

I understand that they would feel disenfranchensized by either option, but then with their political system being what it is, you have to go with the lesser of two evils surely? Also, people seem to forget that both the democratic party and the republican party is much more than the man at the helm, and why you would ever vote republican is beyond me XD.

44 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I take it you're in your 50s :mrgreen:

Well yes but the comment isn't based on age, its based on the decline of educational funding and methods that started in the Thatcher era from successive Govts. I would count myself as being educated around the start of that decline

Arizona, Pennsylvania and Nevada that's where Biden's best hopes lie I guess. Hoping Arizona stays flipped to him, Pennsylvania continues to trend in the same way for all of the remaining ballots and nevada holds. Georgia looks optimistic at this stage. 

Just now, Rodders said:

Arizona, Pennsylvania and Nevada that's where Biden's best hopes lie I guess. Hoping Arizona stays flipped to him, Pennsylvania continues to trend in the same way for all of the remaining ballots and nevada holds. Georgia looks optimistic at this stage. 

If there are 10% of votes left to count in Pennsylvania, that's 650000, if Biden continues to get about 70% he will win very comfortably and it's all over.

4 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Weird question, any reason why it says you can't receive messages? Trying to PM you mate.

Â