U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

What the actual ****. 

Part of this gives me hope that this word removed knows he's in real trouble if he doesn't manage to stay in power. 

He’s like Tony Xia in the 2018 playoff final.   Win or bust.

54 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Biden likely to have more votes than any presidential candidate ever ...America saying **** you Trump.

And yet .. Trumps vote is up 3 million from when he won in 2016 .. have a word with yourself America 

He already has which I guess makes Trump second highest.

Squeaky Bum time in overdrive.   Trump closing to within 0.6% in Nevada even though the bulk of the outstanding votes have supposedly been in Biden strongholds.   If Trump pulls this back Biden will have to win Penn, Georgia or NC.  None of those look very easy to pull back Trump's lead in, based on where the outstanding votes are located:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/graphic-see-which-counties-remaining-battleground-states-have-most-votes-n1246472

How many votes are expected to come in, per county

Counties are colored based on which party has the most votes there. Percentages represent the estimated portion of the vote that remains. Circles are sized based on the number of outstanding votes.

Really don’t get the Facebook comments I’m seeing , the likes of “whatever you think of Trump, he’s done what he said he was going to do”

like that alone makes him great.

on that basis Osama Bin Laden deserves a Pat on the back. 

Unfortunately it’s comments of people on English news outlets social media. Whether they’re bots, brexiters or republicans, not sure. 

shows how  the propaganda has taken hold with some people. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

Really don’t get the Facebook comments I’m seeing , the likes of “whatever you think of Trump, he’s done what he said he was going to do”

like that alone makes him great.

on that basis Osama Bin Laden deserves a Pat on the back. 

Unfortunately it’s comments of people on English news outlets social media. Whether they’re bots, brexiters or republicans, not sure. 

shows how  the propaganda has taken hold with some people. 

Reminds me of some Libertarian dunce in an online debate a couple of years ago with Secular Talk said the same thing. Ignoring the question of "who said this is the criteria to judge a president's performance?", it's such a dumb yardstick as you say. Hitler must have been a good chancellor by that logic. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

CNN can't help themselves but to mention and eulogize McCain every time Arizona comes up. Sickening.

Can’t defend McCain’s record one way or nuther. Having said that he did sort of legitimize the f*ucknuttery we have now by choosing Sarah Palin as a running mate to appeal to the tea party. And thus letting a lot of folk seeing the presidency as something that any half-wit can do. On the other hand without his yay vote for the health care act I would be paying $14000 plus a year for the privilege of said health care. But I do agree with you he needs not be mentioned in the circumstance we are in. 

• Like 2

Protest/mob of Trumpers outside of the Arizona County Election building. The non-partizan employees who are counting the vote are inside trying to finish counting the ballots while the mob outside is chanting "stop the vote."

Oh and a lot of the mob are armed - open carry state.

They're positioned in the car park where all of the people who are counting parked their cars.

16 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Protest/mob of Trumpers outside of the Arizona County Election building. The non-partizan employees who are counting the vote are inside trying to finish counting the ballots while the mob outside is chanting "stop the vote."

Oh and a lot of the mob are armed - open carry state.

They're positioned in the car park where all of the people who are counting parked their cars.

But that's a state they need them to carry on counting...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DCJonah said:

So there is a slim chance biden could take Georgia and Penn. That would be hilarious.

Based on expected votes to come in Pennsylvania is leaning likely Biden which is 273 without Arizona or any others. Some have called Arizona ages ago including Fox but there's 430k votes outstanding that Trump only needs high 50% to overtake Biden. 

Georgia seems unlikely. I think Biden needs mid 60% of remaining votes

Edited by Kiwivillan

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Based on expected votes to come in Pennsylvania is leaning likely Biden which is 273 without Arizona or any others. Some have called Arizona ages ago including Fox but there's 430k votes outstanding that Trump only needs high 50% to overtake Biden. 

Georgia seems unlikely. I think Biden needs mid 60% of remaining votes

I'm not saying he'll get it, but in Georgia the votes that haven't been counted yet are absentee/mail ballots in the largest districts (e.g. incl Atlanta) and where Biden is getting about 70% of the vote. 

So Georgia is very much in play.

• Like 1

I find the comical justice of Trump's behavior hilarious. He's downplayed the effect of coronavirus since it came to the US and now he's being hit in the back of the head by the fact that democrats have actually heeded the advice of health professionals in his own administration and voted by mail. The republican party can't get away from his burning wreck of a career fast enough - it's not Gop lawyers saying they'll sue for recounts and to stop counting, it's Rudy effing Guiliani, that says it all. 

Â