U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, markavfc40 said:

This could still be a very good result for Biden as he looks nailed on to take Aizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, quite possibly Georgia and although less likely Pennsylvania. 

PA is more likely than Georgia IMO

Just now, markavfc40 said:

This could still be a very good result for Biden as he looks nailed on to take Aizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, quite possibly Georgia and although less likely Pennsylvania. 

As it's mainly just mail-in votes left then surely it's Biden's to win and as comfortably as some of the polls said.  I think the nightmare is nearly over.

Is there any possibility that if Trump loses he will run again in 4 years' time?

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Is there any possibility that if Trump loses he will run again in 4 years' time?

you had to go and ruin the warm feeling we were all starting to get

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Does that even need the word Libertarian?  It basically perfectly fits the mould of how somebody would define left and right these days.

No, because there are also right and left wing authoritarian. 

Screenshot_20201104_151900_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

If Biden was to take Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania plus win the popular vote by 4 million+ I think even Trump would be hard pushed to dispute the result.

Don't challenge him

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

If Biden was to take Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania plus win the popular vote by 4 million+ I think even Trump would be hard pushed to dispute the result.

270 without Penn is the dream as Penn is where the GOP have caused mayhem.

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'd take Trump in jail over villa winning the league.

Nah, Villa for me. Trump will be dead before long anyway and he'll not go to actual jail before that as his lawyers will drag this out as long as he has money.

Villa winning would be a twice in my lifetime happening, and I was 5 the last time.

BECK TEK, LLC (TEKMAT) 42TRUMPLIBERALS Trump Make Liberals Cry Again |  Shoot Point Blank

Funny that, because I'm really enjoying all the right wing/conservative,/republican bitching and whinging at the moment.

Even if Trump was to still pull this off, they've shown themselves to be cry baby, tantrum throwing, conspiracy nutjobs we all knew them to be.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I am worried about it getting to the SC and them caring about nothing but ensuring a Trump presidency. 

But what's the path to this? If Biden wins MI, NV and WI (looking likely now) then the PA question (which is the main target for the GOP legal challenge) doesn't even matter.

He will scream and shout, maybe provoke some gun nuts, but there is nothing legal he can do, even with a loaded court.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â