U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

4 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

This is simply not true. The sources claim it to be much closer other than with veterans than most people think. It's a republican slogan that the military votes for them, but that's not right.

e4cizu5dik2f7tehmug5gw

2009 was the height of Obama popularity. I've met 100's of US service personnel since then and they were overtly Republican - but anecdotes aren't data and I don't have time to search for more recent surveys.  

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

2009 was the height of Obama popularity. I've met 100's of US service personnel since then and they were overtly Republican - but anecdotes aren't data and I don't have time to search for more recent surveys.  

I can give you surveys done by highly non-partisan Military Times.

WRDYQUQ5SNCNHIHT7HBKY7ZJW4.jpg

As you say, anecdotal evidence means nothing.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

At least the huge discrepancy from the polling data suggests that Trump voters are too ashamed to talk about it in public. 

Same as Boris, Farage, Brexit. Very few people openly admit supporting them but they do.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

I’m fairly new to VillaTalk and was wondering how many Americans or Expats living in the states do we have? Hope you’re having a good night and staying safe

Oh there's loads of the gun-toting yahoo bastards on here ;)

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

I know we’re all joking with this but is it true Trump actually peddles some of the nonsense Alex Jones comes up with? 

Trump peddles whatever will further endear him to his lunatic supporters and progress his approach to divide and conquer.

• Sad 1

Whatever happens now this situation is very bad. The only way it was ever going to not descend into farce was if there was a decisive result one way or other.

We're in for a bloodbath now. Even if Biden wins I hope the secret service guys he gets are good because a lot of maniacs will be gunning for him...quite literally.

Â