U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, Chindie said:

He'll play golf for another 2 months whilst tweeting nonsense and doing everything he can to be a vindictive word removed that requires the bare minimum of effort.

So no different from the last 4 years!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

What is there to even dispute? This might just be my ignorance, but if you win the EC, you win the EC no? He won the EC in 2016 despite losing the popular vote by 3 million, and nobody invoked the SC then.

This is the latest conspiracy, all over GOP Twitter.

El_EDJBXIAEFJWW?format=jpg&name=large

And the follow up:

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't think it's over yet, but if things stay like this, what do you think Trump is going to do?

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a tantrum and just abandons his post for the next two months. 

It's over, Biden has won.

Trump will just keep ranting about fake news and mail fraud and how he was robbed of victory by a plot from the media etc. But it didn't matter the margin of defeat, Trump would have done that anyway. He's a national embarrassment and having someone like him reach the office of president shows how bad the state of politics in America is. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

What is there to even dispute? This might just be my ignorance, but if you win the EC, you win the EC no? He won the EC in 2016 despite losing the popular vote by 3 million, and nobody invoked the SC then.

you forget that this is Trump. reason is not part of the equation.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

If he doesn’t leave the White House voluntarily there is nothing actually  in the constitution than can make him go. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jareth said:

He had his uses, but the GOP and the Trump will be parting ways swiftly. (IMHO)

Yeah i think he will step down if he loses but he did well for them regardless if they win or not today performance wise

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

If he doesn’t leave the White House voluntarily there is nothing actually  in the constitution than can make him go. 

The constitution is about 10 pages long. There's a lot of stuff it doesn't specifically cover.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

During my lunch break, I had a full pizza in front of me, then one by one, as I ate them, the slices disappeared. VERY STRANGE that now it's all gone.

Dude, a whole pizza for lunch? Ugh. 

😬

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Man who told his base not to trust mail in voting gets upset when all the mail in votes are blue.

The key to this tweet is to read it in a wistful tone of voice, like a man whispering quietly to trees.

Â