U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

The most pleasing element will be the self serving republicans one by one drop trump as fast as you like when they see the writing on the wall. 

I dont see why they would trump whether you like him or not has performed very well for them this election even if he does lose.

Its not like he has embarrassed his party like corbyn did with labour, or howard did the conservatives

13 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Man who told his base not to trust mail in voting gets upset when all the mail in votes are blue.

he's just "man who gets upset when things aren't going how he wants it to". looking like he's finally gone. what a bloody wonderful way that is to finish off a terrible year.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I dont see why they would trump whether you like him or not has performed very well for them this election even if he does lose.

Its not like he has embarrassed his party like corbyn did with labour, or howard did the conservatives

No he hasn't. Incumbents don't lose, never mind by 40/50 EC votes.

The Dems haven't performed well, but neither has Trump. 

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

The most pleasing element will be the self serving republicans one by one drop trump as fast as you like when they see the writing on the wall. 

I am looking forward to watching Trump in agony. That will be the definition of pleasing.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I guess you're technically right. You can't embarrass people that have no shame. 

His ego is so fragile, but his narcissism is that high. It's almost a paradox.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He had his uses, but the GOP and the Trump will be parting ways swiftly. (IMHO)

Edited by Jareth

I don't think it's over yet, but if things stay like this, what do you think Trump is going to do?

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a tantrum and just abandons his post for the next two months. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

I don't think it's over yet, but if things stay like this, what do you think Trump is going to do?

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a tantrum and just abandons his post for the next two months. 

Yep the transition will be brilliant. What will he do :D 

Â