U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 hours ago, AXD said:

I had to laugh out loud, this is so over the top. She may have convinced herself though.

Clearly you or I are not the intended audience for this but I think she nails it as far as speaking to Trump’s America is concerned. 

She hits all Trumps talking points and wraps it up in an attractive package. 

I can see it energising plenty of his voters. 

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

I've just learned that Kimberly Gargoyle is California's Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom's ex-wife!

Yeah, I only learned that yesterday as well. I find these cross-politics marriages weird and slightly uncomfortable. They shouldn't be - you can love who you want - but I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone with very different politics. Obviously George and Kellyanne are the most extreme version of this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Obviously George and Kellyanne are the most extreme version of this.

Ehh

They're both right wingers, Kelly-Anne just sells out for the right paycheck.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Ehh

They're both right wingers, Kelly-Anne just sells out for the right paycheck.

I take your point, but I think one party being online and in the media constantly slagging off the other one's boss that she's on TV defending is a pretty divided marriage.

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I take your point, but I think one party being online and in the media constantly slagging off the other one's boss that she's on TV defending is a pretty divided marriage.

Even more so if you're their Democrat daughter

• Like 2

18 hours ago, AXD said:

I had to laugh out loud, this is so over the top. She may have convinced herself though.

I didn't think it was real at first,  she doesn't look quite right. 

It's more Hunger Games than anything,  I thought the last 4 years was as weird as it could possibly go.

I was wrong.

If the US election is at this level now,  at the fear of stating the obvious,  let's sort it out with a Republican / Democrat "It's a knockout" live from Washington.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

30 deaths since the start of the protests in May.

How many more die from police brutality against black people in the same span of time?

Also deaths and violence in the protests after the Belarus election. Thoughts on that?

27 minutes ago, Graham t said:

Yet more deaths as the 'peaceful' BLM riots spiral out of control. Perhaps there will be another 'peaceful ' protest over these deaths?

Trump is a cert. to get in if these riots continue. 

VLD.

What’s the context of these deaths?

Who has shot who, where and why?

Â