maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Hi Guys,

An apology in advance......

A poster recently complained that I didn't reply to posts,

My reasons are....

Sometimes I don't actually have time ( organising a charity golf tournament at the moment ),

I may have already replied to the points raised and do not wish to simply repeat myself,

The poster may have been rude in an earlier post and I may not wish to converse in this manner,

Sometimes I am not even in the country so my attention may be on other things,

Some posters don't reply to my posts either, that is up to them in my opinion, they are not under any obligation as far as I am aware.

I am a member of other forums ( not football related ) so sometimes get involved with these.

I hope this clarifies things, I am never intentionally difficult and value your views... ( even when you disagree with mine ),

Regards,

VLD.

That's fine, not particularly relevant, but fine. You don't need to provide anybody any justification for anything.

However, I must push you for these stats. You asked us to look at them, and I would really like to so I can understand this topic a bit better (I'm not American obviously so rely on stuff like stats to inform my opinion)

Can you drop them into the thread so I can have a look through and educate myself?

It'd have been so much quicker to post a link to the stats you were referencing rather than composing a lengthy diatribe about why you don't reply. Less likely to inform of us the latest golf news, I grant you. 

I'd have considerably more respect for you if you could just admit you were wrong rather than inventing stats that you can't possibly back up. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I wonder why folks take the trouble to come on a reasonably niche sub section of a football forum just to get a rise out of people? Where do they find the time? Is attention so lacking in their personal lives? I honestly just don't have any way of empathizing with it. Please help me out someone!

Have a round of golf and chill out man. 

Regards,

Lap

TITS

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is it legal to ask someone to break the law? Trump asking people to vote twice, can’t he be charged with anything?

He can but the mechanisms that can are controlled by his sycophants. 

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

He can but the mechanisms that can are controlled by his sycophants. 

I read it's also a state crime. There's a chance that if he loses, he's going to have multiple states filing criminal charges.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Imagine ranting and raving about how you were worried about voter fraud, and then encouraging your voters to commit voter fraud

It's not surprising anymore. "No puppet, no puppet. You're the puppet". Everything the man accuses others of is projection.

There is a long article in the Washington Post, focuses mainly on women who's been shot by police but goes into other things to. Interesting read, or as some would call it communist, radical left fake news.

Of the 247 women fatally shot, 48 were Black and seven of those were unarmed.

At least 89 of the women were at their homes or residences where they sometimes stayed. And 12 of those women killed at home were shot by officers who were there to conduct a search or make an arrest.

Since 2015, Black women have accounted for less than 1 percent of the overall fatal shootings in cases where race was known. But within this small subset, Black women, who are 13 percent of the female population, account for 20 percent of the women shot and killed and 28 percent of the unarmed deaths.

Black men, 12 percent of the male population, make up 27 percent of the men shot and 36 percent of the unarmed deaths.

Taylor’s killing came shortly after midnight on March 13, when plainclothes police officers used a battering ram to force their way into her apartment to execute a “no-knock” search warrant in a drug investigation. At the time, Taylor and her 27-year-old boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, were asleep.

Walker fired one shot with a gun he legally possessed, striking an officer in the leg. The officers returned fire, and Taylor, an emergency room technician, was struck five times.

Police said they identified themselves, but a lawsuit filed by Taylor’s family disputes that, and Walker said he thought the officers were intruders, according to local news reports. No drugs were found at the home. Charges against Walker for attempted murder of a law enforcement officer were dropped. The city has since banned the use of no-knock warrants.

The Louisville police chief fired one of the officers involved, Brett Hankison, for “wantonly and blindly” shooting 10 rounds into Taylor’s home in “extreme indifference to the value of human life,” according to the letter announcing his intent to terminate the officer.

In an appeal, Hankison’s attorney, David Leightty, wrote the officer should not have been fired, noting that the FBI and the Kentucky attorney general’s office were still investigating. “Brett Hankison did not ‘blindly’ discharge his firearm, and did not lack cognizance of the direction in which he fired, but acted in quick response to gunfire directed at himself and other officers,” Leightty wrote.

A spokesperson for the Louisville Metro Police Department and Walker’s attorney did not respond to requests for comment. Taylor’s family also declined to comment.

Taylor’s death “could have easily been forgotten, and it was almost forgotten,” said Kimberlé Crenshaw, executive director of the African American Policy Forum, a racial justice think tank which created the #SayHerName campaign in 2014 to elevate the stories of Black women killed by police. “But I think the fact that other cases were happening in the same season made it harder to simply overlook her case.”

Because women overall account for a much smaller number of people killed by police, Crenshaw said Black women often are left out of the public narrative about the use of force by police against Black people. Police have shot and killed 1,274 Black men since January 2015.

Crenshaw said Black women’s deaths also may be dismissed as “collateral damage” if they are killed while police are pursuing someone else. Twenty of the 247 women were killed in that kind of situation, analysis shows. In 12 of those 20 shootings, police said the women killed were caught in crossfire or shot accidentally.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/investigations/police-shootings-women/

It's revealed that Putin has a bounty on American soldiers in Afghanistan. Trump has known for months, hasn't condemned it, his initial reaction was to discredit his own intelligence agencies in favour of Russia, and hasn't even mentioned it on the calls he's had with Putin.

Then this week. Putin has one of his biggest political opponent's poisoned. Donnie goes out to bat, wanting to see iron clad proof, and thinks people should stop talking about Russia so much because they're nowhere near as bad as China.

He postponed a G7 summit because other leaders rejected re-adding Russia to the group. 

It's clear as day the president is compromised, right? This is madness.

"Nobody has been tougher on Russia than me"

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Â