U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

It sounds a lot like someone opposed to the protests has done the shooting, again.

Police routinely murder black people. People protest. Someone shoots protesters.

4crynf.jpg

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

I wonder what Melania thinks when she goes to sleep at night. I mean, does she sleep next to the Donald, or does she spike his late night milkshake with roofies? Does she ever challenge Donald on his views, or does she simply just nod and say "uh huh" like someone talking to a toddler? It'd be very interesting if she'd let us know some day. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I wonder what Melania thinks when she goes to sleep at night. I mean, does she sleep next to the Donald, or does she spike his late night milkshake with roofies? Does she ever challenge Donald on his views, or does she simply just nod and say "uh huh" like someone talking to a toddler? It'd be very interesting if she'd let us know some day. 

My_Post__21_.1529608579.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I suspect he just switches her off.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

Or she switches him off? 

(dramatic music!)

It’s certainly a bloody odd relationship whichever of them turns the other off!

Somebody mentioned a while ago that she must be very focused on what she wants out of life to be able at any point to have had him doing whatever he does. But then, I guess some people just plain love the power, our the fame, infamy, money, whatever.

We’re not all in it for a loving cuddly relationship with an interesting personality that bakes a great brownie.

On 25/08/2020 at 08:12, maqroll said:

I've just learned that Kimberly Gargoyle is California's Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom's ex-wife!

I've know this for quite a while and have been struggling with how they could have ever been married.   She was an up and coming prosecutor in San Francisco when he was mayor, I believe.  I'm sure here political views were a lot less extreme back then, as were everyone else's.   She was also a lot less hideous looking back then.

On 26/08/2020 at 12:18, Graham t said:

Yet more deaths as the 'peaceful' BLM riots spiral out of control. Perhaps there will be another 'peaceful ' protest over these deaths?

Trump is a cert. to get in if these riots continue. 

VLD.

I find it really, really strange how people are more concerned about rioting than deadly abuse of power in authority.

**** up world.

On 26/08/2020 at 12:57, Davkaus said:

It sounds a lot like someone opposed to the protests has done the shooting, again.

Police routinely murder black people. People protest. Someone shoots protesters.

4crynf.jpg

Have a look at the statistics old chap. Hundreds of of policemen killed ( bravely doing their duty ) and only a handful criminals ( resisting arrest ) killed. These officers will be jailed if found guilty of any crimes. 

VLD.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Graham t said:

Have a look at the statistics old chap. Hundreds of of policemen killed ( bravely doing their duty ) and only a handful criminals ( resisting arrest ) killed. These officers will be jailed if found guilty of any crimes. 

VLD.

Can you link the statistics? I'd like to have a dig through.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Graham t said:

VLD.

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Like 1

To be fair, yes, 661 people shot, but Graham said only a handful of criminals shot. I think he was highlighting the likelihood that the vast majority of those 661 were black people just minding their own business committing no crimes. ;) 

• Haha 3

Â