Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

Swindon would be a bit lower than I was hoping for to be honest.

They've been a total shitshow for 18 months.

I was hoping for a move to someone like Luton in the Championship who plays with very attacking full backs, or Lincoln who are very happy giving top loans 40 games a season at the top of league one.

• Like 2

Should be a good move for him, I think Swindon have just had a takeover so after some troubled times there's some positivity around the place and they're making some interesting moves, looks like they're also bringing in George McEachran from Chelsea who like Kesler Hayden is also an England U19 international and has been on trial with them, and Harry McKirdy is on trial with them as well.

• Thanks 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Not a great loan move tbh. Shit standard  and a shit club

That's the problem when saying everyone has to go out on loan to get "mens football" you can't then pick and choose good clubs and perfect fits because it won't happen 

Hopefully he plays every week and gives them a boost, maybe we like them because we expect them to be shit and him to have to defend a lot and we see that as what he needs, who knows 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

First reply on his insta is guilbert saying good lick little brother 

I’ve said this a few times over the last feed days, but we really do seem to have a really tight group. 

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Should be a good move for him, I think Swindon have just had a takeover so after some troubled times there's some positivity around the place and they're making some interesting moves, looks like they're also bringing in George McEachran from Chelsea who like Kesler Hayden is also an England U19 international and has been on trial with them, and Harry McKirdy is on trial with them as well.

I'd been reading about them recently and they seem to be a club on the up. Even if they don't get high up the table this season I doubt they'll be scrapping about at the bottom either. Think it's a good move for him at such a young age and hopefully he can hold down a starting berth in the side.

• Thanks 1

Will probably mean Frankie Ealing stepping up to become first choice right-back for the U23s with first year scholar Jayden Barber who's currently away with England at youth level so must be doing right, to challenge him.

• Thanks 1

Â