Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

9 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Anyone think this guy will be ready to challenge Cash next season or will he need another season out on loan (Championship perhaps)?  We obviously think a lot of him to give him a 5 year contract.

I think he should stick around for the first half of the season and then go out on Loan to a Championship side in Jan. He will benefit from being part of the first team squad and that level of coaching. We also have have efl cup games and pappa john's games for him to get minutes in. 

Questions around Guilbert and if Young is offered a new contract are important too. I'd accept offers for Guilbert now he's having a great season in France and offer Ash a new deal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I'd be quite surprised if Cash was our first choice RB next season.

by the end of the season, maybe he could be replaced or lose his spot to a competing player ... But we out here talking that we need a new LB, CB, (x2), DM, Backuo GK, CAM and/or a new Wide Forward/Winger.  
Chuck in a new RB and we aren't passing FFP.

We'll need to be selling Watkins or Ings, Dougie, one of Mings and Konsa plus get money for Guilbert, AEG, Trez and Wes. 

Maybe that'd be the right thing to do. But there are the makings of a good squad here with a couple of good additions. I just don't believe we need to tear it all up. (I know you weren't saying to tear it up, just a lot of people wanting a lot of players replaced and it can quickly get out of hand.)

Edit: I thought I was in the Jan Window thread. So to make this on topic: I think we should bring Guilbert back for a year and send Kesler to the Championship. Or we just trust Kesler to break into the team. I do not think we should buy a new RB, we do not need to.

Edited by HalfTimePost

On 03/01/2022 at 11:16, ferguson1 said:

Anyone think this guy will be ready to challenge Cash next season or will he need another season out on loan (Championship perhaps)?  We obviously think a lot of him to give him a 5 year contract.

I'd keep out on loan for the next 2-3 season, No way is he ready for Villa 1st team

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Needs to pick a surname and stick with it if he's to make it as a footballer. If he keeps the double barreled nonsense then his career is over. 

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall says hi  :trollface:

18 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Needs to pick a surname and stick with it if he's to make it as a footballer. If he keeps the double barreled nonsense then his career is over. 

2 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall says hi  :trollface:

Trent Alexander-Arnold hasn’t done too bad either… bizarre comment! 

• Haha 1

I'll let Wright-Phillips and Oxlade-Chamberlain know they'll need to give up their League Titles, Champions League and FA Cup wins.

Poor Smith-Rowe, Maitland-Niles and Loftus-Cheek didn't even manage to get many games under their belts before this comment ended their careers. Although Hudson-Odoi probably should've taken the chance to move to Bayern whilst he had the chance.

Southampton's new owners are going to have a challenge on their hands replacing £50m rated Captain Ward-Prowse and also their RB Walker-Peters

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I'll let Wright-Phillips and Oxlade-Chamberlain know they'll need to give up their League Titles, Champions League and FA Cup wins.

Poor Smith-Rowe, Maitland-Niles and Loftus-Cheek didn't even manage to get many games under their belts before this comment ended their careers.

Southampton's new owners are going to have a challenge on their hands replacing £50m rated Captain Ward-Prowse and also their RB Walker-Peters

Not for me.

Give me Keinan Davis and Trezeguet over Calvert-Lewin and Hudson-Odoi any day of the the week.

Having 2 surnames is overrated.

40 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Poor Smith-Rowe, Maitland-Niles and Loftus-Cheek didn't even manage to get many games under their belts before this comment ended their careers. Although Hudson-Odoi probably should've taken the chance to move to Bayern whilst he had the chance.

But what about Hepburn-Murphy?

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Trent Alexander-Arnold hasn’t done too bad either… bizarre comment! 

If he had a name like Vennegoor of Hesselink then I would be more concerned 😛

• Haha 1

Â