Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

11 minutes ago, RoyalVilla said:

I've never seen him play but I've heard he is a good prospect. I assume from your comparison he was playing right back. Was he quick? I see he's listed at 1.75m so not that tall. 

Played right back! very quick, likes to dribble past players and has a good cross on him.

In my view can potentially play anywhere across the right side Right Back, Right Wing Back or as a Right Winger!

But at this moment i feel for his development he will progress best as an attacking right back. Increasing/Improving the defensive parts of his game, also decision making when he is bombing forward as few times he had to play it back or to Wright as had 2 Reading players on him and ran out of options... This happened few times last night.

But an exciting prospect he has good potential.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Pretty tragic what happened to the young lad he has played tribute too. 

Yes, i remember reading about it over the weekend.

Kaine did so well last night under difficult circumstances.

RIP Ramani Morgan.

Edited by Villan4Life

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/aston-villa-starlets-heartbreaking-tribute-17852658

An Aston Villa starlet has paid tribute to a 16-year-old from Erdington who was stabbed to death in Coventry this weekend.

Ramani Morgan who was just 16, was found collapsed on Clay Lane in the Stoke area of Coventry at around 10.30pm on Saturday (February 29).

The teenager, from Erdington, suffered fatal stab wounds.

West Midlands Police said it would continue to interview two 17-year-olds who remain in police custody on Monday morning.

Last night, Kaine Kesler Hayden, who plays for the Aston Villa Under 23s side, took to social media to pay tribute to Ramani, reports CoventryLive .

In a Tweet, following his side's game against Reading U23s, he said: "An emotional night for me I hope I made you proud Ramani until we meet again my brother."

Previously, the 16-year-old Tweeted a picture of Ramani, along with the caption: "Words can’t explain how I’m feeling my long time brother fly high #stopknifecrime".

Forget the talent, we are starting to pick up players with cracking names. 

Kaine Kessler sounds like a Mission Impossible villain

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Forget the talent, we are starting to pick up players with cracking names. 

Kaine Kessler sounds like a Mission Impossible villain

I'm thinking a Superman character. Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Lana Lang, Lex Luthor... Kaine Kesler.

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

Similarly, our U12's all drink down The Red Lion.

Following in the footsteps of some recent success stories :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, BOF said:

This u23 side are u23 in name only.  We've shipped out anyone even approaching that age, and this current crop are basically an u19 side playing in an u23 league.  Which bodes well for their future as it should speed up their development and get them ready for the 1st team quicker than they ordinarily would.

Yeah it looks like we're more willing to throw them in the deep end and be a little more realistic about how good they are. It's very important for players to be tested and we'll see if they have the gumption to prove themselves. If not, we can move them on 2 or 3 years earlier and save ourselves time/effort. 

Â