Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I’m telling you right now. 

This lads ready. 

He's getting there, if we are not looking at a new RB and Cash becoming the backup, I wouldn't bother looking for Cash's backup, Ayoung can cover this season then get KKH in for next year.

I thought he did really well first half, positionally sound defensively, has been decent on the ball with a couple of lovely long passes behind the City defence, maybe a little too conservative in getting forward but that's understandable - it's just a pity have hobbled themselves with the dopey effort at playing out from the back. 

Loved the way he defended Jesus at the end of the half, then pulled a trick on him to get the ball away.

• Like 2

I think he's been excellent, is doing okay defensively, has looked extremely comfortable in possession, is passing well, has shown a few times that he can go past players and has a bit of trickery, also played a few very good balls down the line for Simpson. Obviously hasn't been able to get forward as much, but he's looked pretty much as he does for our U23s.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Going back to what OBE said, his positional sense is excellent. No reckless challenges or diving in, but nullifies the attack on his side by being in the right place. He’s a cracking young player 

• Like 1

Â