Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

12 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Tbf Kane Kesler sounds far cooler than any other combination.

12 hours ago, ender4 said:

Too easy to pronounce and spell.

And yet it is still incorrect.

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's on the telly Friday - Swindon are playing Manchester City, a chance to see him mark whichever floppy haired chancer plays down the left hand side for their reserve team nowadays.

FTFY

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, messi11 said:

We do, hes playing L2 footy. PL a massive step up. Just give the kid some time

Its a massive step up, but i.e Dele Alli stepped up directly from League One to PL. Its hard, but not unthinkable.

20 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's on the telly Friday - Swindon are playing Manchester City, a chance to see him mark whichever floppy haired chancer plays down the left hand side for them nowadays.

image.jpeg.050cdb3489506fe6af4d72596d6e2d2e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's crossed my mind that they might drop him in favor of a more defensive minded right-back just because of who they're playing. Maybe they will start with a more defensive right-back, and play Kesler-Hayden further forward, a little like how he played for us against Liverpool, when technically Jake Walker was the right-back.

Looking at the Man City line up it looks like it might be Cole Palmer playing on their left, he's probably their most highly rated academy player at the moment, but maybe not as daunting for Kesler-Hayden to be facing him than it would have been if he was up against one of their bigger name players.

Although from what I've read Swindon usually play with a back three and a midfielder that drops deep to make it a back four, with the full backs playing further forward, and I imagine they will play similar today, the fullbacks will have more defending to do, but in their sysem they will get a lot of help, so won't just be about Kesler-Hayden marking a particular player.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Good to see our old academy boys, McKirdy and Lyden also having a decent life after Villa. 

Yep. Be interesting to see them. As you say, good to see them having a decent career post Villa.

• Like 1

Â