Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

7 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Lads going to the very top.

Question is do we keep him and play him in cups next year with a view to competing with Cash Or do we send him on loan again.

I think we play him. 

I would loan him out again, another year of development and he will be our first choice. Just get him on a long contract now.

40 minutes ago, useless said:

At this rate we will be calling him back to play for us this season.

I wasn't being serious there, but I would't be surprised if we get clubs at an higher level than Swindon asking if they can have him in the second half of the season. Probably best to leave him where he is, but I'm sure we will be getting plenty of offers in the summer as well. Hopefully today's performance will give him even more confidence to improve even more in the second half of the season.

As an aside I imagine Man City will be getting a lot of loan offers for Cole Palmer as well, Kesler-Hayden younger than him by about five months, so was the youngest player to start the game and play the whole 90 minutes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, useless said:

this lad is the real deal isnt he.

Be interesting to see if he goes out on loan next season at a higher level, or challenges for the first team RB slot.

• Like 1

Great to see him take the opportunity to show the world some of what he's about. The bit people didn't see is just how much he can be a threat at the top end of the field, which is kind of understandable given the opposition - it's great for those that have seen a lot of him though to see just how much his defending has come on.

• Like 2

He was always a standout in the youth team. I’ve said it for a while, I think Kessler, Carney and Ramsey. A will all make it as PL footballers. 

I wouldn’t rush KH back yet though. For once, let’s do this properly. Get him on loan next year to a Championship side. Build him up the right way. The kid has a big future. 

23 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He was always a standout in the youth team. I’ve said it for a while, I think Kessler, Carney and Ramsey. A will all make it as PL footballers. 

I wouldn’t rush KH back yet though. For once, let’s do this properly. Get him on loan next year to a Championship side. Build him up the right way. The kid has a big future. 

I agree that a decent Championship loan is probably his best option, whether that is season long or just from Xmas. Either way I’m sure we will have a good look at him in preseason.

Tbh the thing that impressed me the most with him last night was how solid he looked defensively, he looks like he’s got all the tools to be one hell of a RB.

Edited by Woody1000
  • Like 2

I'd say he's better off being at Villa next season. I think a Championship loan for 2nd half of next season if he is in need of game time. He needs to spend time with elite coaches at Villa after his Swindon loan. 

• Like 2

Â