Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

5 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Out of them only one I’d want to keep is Guilbert If we get a new centre back in to replace engels 

nyland, hogan and kalinic are givens. but any of the others we'd need to replace, so what's the point?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Out of them only one I’d want to keep is Guilbert If we get a new centre back in to replace engels 

So if true we are looking to sell almost half of the players we bought the last year or so? Not happy with that. I'd like to keep at least Guilbert, Nakamba and Samatta. Could be of personal reasons and that they want to leave though, if so I have no objections.

Edited by Keener window-cleaner
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

That tweet is complete nonsense no way were selling half our squad players, Kalinic and Hogan yes the rest stay regardless of how crap they are, + Nakamba looked decent coming off the bench end of the season, not saying he’s a starter but be has a part to play

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

I's be seriously gutted if Guibert was forced out the club.

If we want Engels gone, surely we are looking at a CB as well?

The one linked from Galatasaray maybe?

5 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

We should not be letting any of Nakamba (only DM cover), Guilbert (first RB cover and can play there if Cash starts at RAM) or Samatta (currently 2nd striker). 

Agreed. I think we underestimate how short we are in midfield. Assuming Grealish plays out wide, the only CM cover we have is Lansbury 😳

• Like 1