Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

23 minutes ago, romavillan said:

highly unlikely he'd want to come though

I think ultimately that'd be the crux of it anyway.  Reportedly Juventus wanted to offer him back to Fiorentina as a makeweight in a possible Chiesa deal but Bernadeschi himself nixed that as he didn't want to drop back down the ladder (mind you, I'm sure him being persona non grata in Florence wouldn't have helped there either).

1 hour ago, SeanVilla said:

Rashica news, I would post in the Rashica thread but we've been banned from talking in it 😜

https://www.deichstube.de/news/werder-bremen-milot-rashica-transfer-aston-villa-wechsel-rb-leipzig-geruecht-ausland-bundesliga-zr-13810822.html

So it’s between us, Napoli & Leeds? I could see Napoli being a big draw for him. 

1 hour ago, SeanVilla said:

Rashica news, I would post in the Rashica thread but we've been banned from talking in it 😜

https://www.deichstube.de/news/werder-bremen-milot-rashica-transfer-aston-villa-wechsel-rb-leipzig-geruecht-ausland-bundesliga-zr-13810822.html

I’m no good at German but from what I can see it’s a race between us,  SSC Neapel, DeichStube, Ablösesumme, Vertragsverlängerung and Abschied for his signature.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Even his face annoys me now. Lol

Until @AvfcRigo82 gives me some sort of cryptic Xia type clue about completion I don't want to see it. 

Apparently the deals done, but it's currently being held up by the mods not re-opening the thread. Sources close to the player have confirmed this.

do it fire GIF

1 minute ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I’m no good at German but from what I can see it’s a race between us,  SSC Neapel, DeichStube, Ablösesumme, Vertragsverlängerung and Abschied for his signature.

So Theres A Chance GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1