Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Dont think we wilk see anymore big money signings can see maybe a keeper and a winger only. Still think we need a cb

The right winger could do with being someone ace and we should go sign someone who can match what Grealish does on other side, or better. I'd love us to go fetch in Bundesliga player for a winger, seems to be Langes area, so hopefully he can shop there.

The keeper could do with some prem experience under him. 

A midfielder also, which Is why I think King could fit in at CAM.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, robby b said:

Man, I'd love it if Benrahma and Buendia both signed for us! Just one of them would be good but both would be fantastic! They were both flying down the wings in my waiting to fall asleep Villa 'day dream' last night (some people count sheep, I count Aston Villa goals), it was the opening day of our season and they both scored, we won 4-0 (I'm quite fed up with Sheffield United, they were asking for it), Grealish and Watkins got the other two. Nice. 😀

Have we even been linked with Buendia?! Either way we can't really accommodate both and, I suspect, we won't sign either this window. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Awol said:

Listened to the new 1874 podcast and (source aside) Gregg Evans said in terms that we’re after a new No.8 currently playing in Europe who’s been there and done it, and who will shock the fans if we land him. 

Putting that together with the mystery visit to Brum of Juve’s Sporting Director a few weeks ago.. I reckon we might be in for another Aaron Ramsey. 

Intriguing ... Quickly searches google for #8 box to box midfielders.... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Have we even been linked with Buendia?! Either way we can't really accommodate both and, I suspect, we won't sign either this window. 

We were tentatively linked in a few places at the start of the window, along with links to Cantwell, but nothing since. I might be in the minority, but I'd prefer Buendia to Benrahma. I think he and Jack could set up cahnces galore for Watkins.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Awol said:

Listened to the new 1874 podcast and (source aside) Gregg Evans said in terms that we’re after a new No.8 currently playing in Europe who’s been there and done it, and who will shock the fans if we land him. 

Putting that together with the mystery visit to Brum of Juve’s Sporting Director a few weeks ago.. I reckon we might be in for another Aaron Ramsey. 

Sami Khedira?

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Intriguing ... Quickly searches google for #8 box to box midfielders.... 

Did the same before I posted. Looked at Italy, Germany, Spain, France & Holland. The only one that fits and has *drum roll* premier league experience is Ramsey. He said No.8 about 5 times so I think he’s heard something from a source. 

Could be total nonsense of course, but it would be quite a signing. 

Jack—————Watkins—————??

Ramsey————Luiz—————SJM

Targett——Mings——Konsa——Cash

Not a bad team that. 

26 minutes ago, Awol said:

Hmm, interesting. Well it wont be a player from one of the big boys (clubs) in Germany, Spain or Italy. Players at those clubs would be out of our wage budget. French clubs, maybe (except PSG of course).

33 minutes ago, Awol said:

Tactical thinking, we can register him as an underage player and therefore saving another squad space :P

• Like 1