Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Should be easy this....

All we need to do is find 8/9 ready made PL players, across a variety of positions, who can fit into a newly promoted team and instantly gel as a first XI. These players can cost no more than 10/15m on average. 

Oh wait, but theres more, we actually need to get a few more in a squad fillers. We need players to sit on the bench and be PL ready when they do come on.

We want more budget?? No, they fit into the original budget. So that 10/15m average is reduced. 

Easy that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

@Villan4Life have you looked at Keane Lewis-Potter? I see he's been getting a few games for Hull recently and that he's pretty young. Interested to know if he might be one to look out for should they go down again (looking likely)

I've ever seen him play yet. i'll try and see if i can watch a few Hull games and see what he's like. Read that he is very highly rated.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Should be easy this....

All we need to do is find 8/9 ready made PL players, across a variety of positions, who can fit into a newly promoted team and instantly gel as a first XI. These players can cost no more than 10/15m on average. 

Oh wait, but theres more, we actually need to get a few more in a squad fillers. We need players to sit on the bench and be PL ready when they do come on.

We want more budget?? No, they fit into the original budget. So that 10/15m average is reduced. 

Easy that.

This.

Do we know if FFP is waived for sure this season? 

I read somewhere that it might be.

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

This.

Do we know if FFP is waived for sure this season? 

I read somewhere that it might be.

Well then I would like Mbappe, Sancho, Kimmich, Lewandowski, and whoever the current day equivalents of Roberto Carlos and Cafu are please.... for a start.

So, heaton in goal, somone like Cafu and roberto carls as full-backs, centre-halves of Mings and oh I don't know Ramos? Old fella at Real madrid. Sure he'd love to come. Kimmich next to McGinn with Mbappe on the right and Sancho on the left cutting in. Luiz as the link and lewandowski up front. we'll shit the championship next season. Bring it on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I see the Turkish media trolling us with clickbait stories of Trez, Samatta & co going to Turkey? I mean don’t get me wrong I wish it were true and I expect Nakamba and El Ghazi to be linked next to Turkish sides and wasn’t Wesley also touted as a poss target? It does seem strange all the links and probs just BS ... 

Promotion to the Premier League has also ensured they will avoid scrutiny over the English Football League’s Profitability & Sustainability rules for the next 12 months if they are relegated.

Anyone have any idea what this means in reality? Apart from being fined for selling the ground.

Edited by Mister_a
Ground Sale

16 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I see the Turkish media trolling us with clickbait stories of Trez, Samatta & co going to Turkey? I mean don’t get me wrong I wish it were true and I expect Nakamba and El Ghazi to be linked next to Turkish sides and wasn’t Wesley also touted as a poss target? It does seem strange all the links and probs just BS ... 

if there is a crumb of truth in any of the above I will personally hire a van and drive them to Turkey and pay for the petrol/ferry charges 

Edited by Follyfoot

14 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Salisu to Southampton for £10m.

Heavens above that's a bargain.

Suso out.

Heard about this kid but everytime I settle down to watch a Valladolid match nothing happens and it ends 0-0, they make Lambert Villa like Brazil 1970.

Southampton seem to be playing the market agian like it's 2014 as it seems they're going to be selling Hjoberg for 40m. He's an alright midfielder but pretty slow so yet another example of Everton paying way over the top for mediocre premier league talent.

5 hours ago, useless said:

Transfer window opens on July 27th.

It doesn't stop the likes of Chelsea sorting their signings out before that though does it? 

Clearly, what we spend and on whom, will be dependent on the league, that we are playing in next season. We understandably, won't move for anyone, until we know that. I hope we have two lists of potential signings, that we will act on as soon as we know.    

16 minutes ago, John said:

It doesn't stop the likes of Chelsea sorting their signings out before that though does it? 

Clearly, what we spend and on whom, will be dependent on the league, that we are playing in next season. We understandably, won't move for anyone, until we know that. I hope we have two lists of potential signings, that we will act on as soon as we know.    

Hopefully the list will not be headed 'top players in Begian First Division A'

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Hopefully the list will not be headed 'top players in Begian First Division A'

I'd be absolutely delighted if we managed to sign Jonathan David if we avoided getting relegated.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I'd be absolutely delighted if we managed to sign Tintin and a plate of soggy chips with mayonnaise  if we avoided getting relegated.

Sign him up! :D

image.png.f6bdfc8d235ef5365683700116e028ba.png

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He would be more of a threat than Samatta and Davis even though he is a fictional.

Even striker duo:- Ian 'Selly' Sellick &  Glenn Rix from mid 80's Football TV Series "Jossy's Giant's" would score more.

81yDvx8paqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1