Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, grobs said:

I personally think we will sign a striker and that’ll be us done for the window. Maybe a winger on loan. We really need to get rid of some players that are on our books. 

Seems a bit light. Are we planning on no major injuries this season or something?

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It isnt Bruce as much as I would love to stick the boot in. That is the going rate for established players in the PL.

Wilson before this shitshow of a season bagged double figures goals and double figures assist pretty much.

People think we are going to offer 50k a week. 2 year deals and get any sort of quality have been away too long.

That's get you Samgoal and Trez 

Sama and trez are prob on not much more then 30K combined, wilson is not good enough for that contract at Newcastle, he'd be a slightly upwards  move for us on what we already have and therefore not worth it in my opinion. 

Sheffield United being smart in the market again, talk they're signing Ampadu on loan from Chelsea.

Can play DM or at CB so surprised we're not making a move. He has huge potential as any regular watcher of Wales will know. Probably at same point Luiz was last summer before we got him in and we're now getting the reward.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It isnt Bruce as much as I would love to stick the boot in. That is the going rate for established players in the PL.

Wilson before this shitshow of a season bagged double figures goals and double figures assist pretty much.

People think we are going to offer 50k a week. 2 year deals and get any sort of quality have been away too long.

That's get you Samgoal and Trez 

I think Wilson is more like to do a Billings and get relegated back to back with 2 different teams. What bookie odds can I get on that?

52 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Not our fault he spent it all on a few hookers and a couple of good nights in Vegas so he was left with enough to buy Helenius and KEA

Damn we signed some shockingly bad players during that period.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

TrophyLiftWebsite.ashx?h=720&la=en&mw=12

We have this trophy for our fantasy football league B)

(Think it cost £120 or something)

Is Jack Saying to Thor: "Enjoy this mate, it is the only trophy you are ever going to win" ?

Edited by TheStagMan

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

Also - I can see why NUFC landed Wilson - not a deal we should be doing and our lot should be commended for not competing with these terms. 

I am glad Steve Bruce is at Newcastle and not here still 🙏

• Like 2