Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

I'm calling it. First three signings to be confirmed next week in no particular order will be Milot Rashica, Emiliano Martinez (loan), Matty Cash and Ollie Watkins.

Completely fine with that... but that’s four, not three. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

All 3 would improve us Useless.

Long term these 3 player's would be good for us.

All got good attitudes, have improved last few years, and more important;y are all good player's

Hence why Chris Wilder at Sheff United  has been looking at all 3 of the player's above.

Swift and Cash wouldn't improve the first team. Watkins might but that's only because our strikers are absolutely useless (though I think Wesley is better than some think).

We were bringing in better players than these 2 years ago as a Championship club, it's understandable why the fans would be fuming if we signed these types of players.

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

swift and nakamba are totally different types of players??

afaik swift is more of an advanced MC or attacking MC?

Yeah but Swift is a overall better player than Nakamba

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Swift and Cash wouldn't improve the first team. Watkins might but that's only because our strikers are absolutely useless (though I think Wesley is better than some think).

We were bringing in better players than these 2 years ago as a Championship club, it's understandable why the fans would be fuming if we signed these types of players.

ok

Edited by Villan4Life

8 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Yeah but Swift is a better player than Nakamba

You always see,m question my thoughts on players  @MaVilla

well, not sure how to compare m8?, different types of players who wouldnt be fighting for the same position?

Would it not be fair to say Nakamba is probably a better DM (his role), where as swift would be a better MC/advanced MC (his role)?

Also, interestingly people on the reading forum seem to say he is very good, but can go missing at times?

That could be a real issue in the prem.

Regardless, i owuld still take a pop for 6-8m.

PS - i question your thoughts as i am interested as to your reasoning, i find it interesting as you seem to generally have a very balanced/well thought out view on players, hence i like to question it out of my own interest also. (ie: if i thought ur opinions were idiotic, i wouldnt question you, i would just ignore u :) )

Edited by MaVilla

8 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Haven't seen a lot of Swift so don't want to comment but Cash will definitely improve the first team. No doubt about it.

What happened to the "we have to sign serious players" to surround jack with quality to convince him that as a whole the management was serious about climbing the table?

Matty cash is just a half decent championship player who will struggle in the premiership for a while until he gets accustomed and will be a good backup player/benchwarmer/cup player

I cannot fathom why as a club we seem to be going backwards with alleged signings and approaches,Money should not be a problem for the players we want and need,10m for cash is just too much for Cash considering wolves sold  doherty to spuds for 15m