Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

We paid more than that 3 years ago for Kodjia Hogan and McCormack. He is one of the best young players in the league. It is an insulting opening offer.

Opening offers are supposed to be low. That's the point.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

We're bidding for championship players like Cash, Swift and Watkins, who whilst good players you have to question how much they'd really improve us, with such additions I'd still expect us to be heavily embroiled in a relegation battle, meanwhile Leeds have only just been promoted and don't have billionare owners are signing players established in the top leagues like Rodrigo and Koch, even last season as a championship club they signed Augustin, which whilst it hasn't worked out it was an ambitous signing of an high profile player. We're not really showing that we want to be any more than a club that's just happy to survive.

Yep. It’s an effing joke really and no different to under Lerner.

8 minutes ago, useless said:

We're bidding for championship players like Cash, Swift and Watkins, 

All 3 would improve us Useless.

Long term these 3 player's would be good for us.

All got good attitudes, have improved last few years, and more important;y are all good player's

Hence why Chris Wilder at Sheff United  has been looking at all 3 of the player's above.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

theyve played for brentford

Wait! The whole Valencia squad has played for Brentford? 

Or, are you mistaking Goncalo Guedes for two players instead of the one player that he is? 

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Yes haven't seen much of Swift but heard good things about him, like Cash and Watkins.

Fair enough.

i've suggested all 3 on here last 4 years mate as young prospects we should target.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

I understand some think Cash is underwhelming but hes looked solid every time I've seen him. Also he's only been a right back for the last season. Previously he played in midfield. Having a couple of versatile players in a squad can be really beneficial 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Once again the £10m figure has suddenly become fact and something to slag the club off about when no one has the slightest idea how much we have really bid, or indeed if we have really bid at all.  The press are always making shit up. Why do people persist in taking it as fact. 

Why would they bid £10m when £10m has already been rejected? Well they probably haven't. 

Percy saying a deal is close @£12m

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Lol fair shout. 

Do you think they would go straight into the side or would you see Swift as a back-up player? 

Swiifts a lot  better than Nakamba imo! squadies to start would offer a hell of lot offer more than Henri Lansbury!! Attitude and determination  too and won't be on 55k a week.

Exactly what we need.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

SWift's better than Nakamba imo! squadies to start would offer a hell of lot offer more than Henri Lansbury!! Attitude and determination  too and won't be on 55k a week.

Exactly what we need.

swift and nakamba are totally different types of players??

afaik swift is more of an advanced MC or attacking MC?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i dont know much about martinez, but from the few highlights of games i have seen, he looked a top notch goalkeeper.

Agree, I was very impressed with him. I'd actually say in my eyes he was the best keeper during the project restart period in the Premier League