Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

58 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

He hasn’t been able to spend (launder) any money at the club for a while due to the transfer ban.. 

Those Russian peasants won't wash the money for him before they hand it over will they. 

17 minutes ago, TRO said:

Leicester really do sell well, don't they.

Nor do we though tbf.

*Sorry, total misread*

i though that read ‘Leicester really don’t need to sell, do they’.

hopefully my response was self explanatory. 👍

Edited by rayk
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

I just have a hunch that with all the spending there is a chance they will move Tammy on. I hope we will be first in line! 

He won’t leave this summer. He got enough game time and scored enough goals to keep him interested in staying this season. If he finds he can’t make it there this season though he would likely look for a move. 

13 minutes ago, TRO said:

Must admit, this window is proving to have some weird connotaions for us....I thought that things would get easier as we are developing.

I have no idea what is happening behind the scenes and no point in speculating.

just have to wait,and see I guess.

It's a strange one though mate. I mean, considering we stayed up by the skin of our teeth you'd think we would be wanting to get players in very early to give them every chance of hitting the ground running. 

Maybe, Suso was given the remit of lining up players for both outcomes and those that he came up with for staying up were simply not deemed good enough to push us forward? Hence, they parted ways and brought in Lange. Maybe he has been given the remit of what is required and he's in the throes of delivering such requirements. 

46 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Equally, I can see Tammy becoming so restricted to bit-part player that he'll want to leave for first team football.

Chelsea, do not have the financial pressures, for Tammy to become an issue......they can sit on him and watch him develop and it seems he is happy to just be at Chelsea.

I think we need to have more fortitude in who we want, that is within reason...and stick to our guns.

I remember speaking to Brian Little at one of the supporters forums many moons ago.....and he made reference to being  careful not to be publically linked with too many players, that we don't get.....he said its a bad vibe for prospective recruits.....He said its important to be reasonably sure the targetted player, wants to come to us and we are successful in getting them.....too many rebuffs is not good......thats if we have had any?

Edited by TRO

50 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

I just have a hunch that with all the spending there is a chance they will move Tammy on. I hope we will be first in line! 

doesn’t sound like someone expecting to be on the move anytime soon 🙁

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I assume the Chelsea fans, expect a better return than Drinkwater....

used to like him, but his form went dodgy for me.....lot of money, for a full back.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

I remember speaking to Brian Little at one of the supporters forums many moons ago.....and he made reference to being  careful not to be publically linked with too many players, that we don't get.....he said its a bad vibe for prospective recruits.....He said its important to be reasonably sure the targetted player, wants to come to us and we are successful.

I can totally see that logic but we don’t have much control over that these days with fake accounts on Twitter linking us to everyone. I really wish the club would get one decent one over the line tho. 

30 minutes ago, rayk said:

Has anyone seen the news that Joelinton has gone awol? 
confused disney animation GIF

He's probably quarantining the same as our two Brazilian players.

The club 'refusing to comment' just throws him under the bus giving moron fans distraction from their upset at only being owned by a despot that runs shops rather than an oil rich country. 

Edited by Sam-AVFC

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I can totally see that logic but we don’t have much control over that these days with fake accounts on Twitter linking us to everyone. I really wish the club would get one decent one over the line tho. 

I get that, but I would guess its quite easy to quash fake news...just deny the link.

10 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

If they're 'house haunting' Tammy obviously expects to still be there on 31 October, long after the window closes. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

He's probably quarantining the same as our two Brazilian players.

The club 'refusing to comment' just throws him under the bus giving moron fans distraction from their upset at only being owned by a despot that runs shops rather than an oil rich country. 

Very strange thing to be doing to their record signing if it was COVID related.

Surely Ashley needs all the good news he can at the moment rather than throwing players under the bus....?