Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Signings will come. They just will. Patience is required. Perceived lack of activity does not equal actual lack of activity. I'm not in the slightest bit worried. I'm actually excited as I really think they are aiming high and will pull off some big deals.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thabucks said:

I see the Tesco bags have been linked with Kristoffer Ajer from Celtic .... He would be ideal for us and maybe we could offer them Engels plus £8-£10mill ... double deal with Edouard would be the dream ...

He’d too good for the Baggies and would form monster partnership with Mings.

Think he cost £20m plus, so maybe throw in Hourihane as well.

3 minutes ago, rayk said:

I get the feeling signings are close, very close

Benrahma and Watkins left out of Brentford.

Aarons and Jamal left out of NCFC’s game yesterday.

Quadruple signing tomoz?

80 mill for those 4.

30 mill for a CM.

Loan to buy for another striker.

Or any shuffle of that pack.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Villain-from-Texas said:

If you’ve followed McKennie closely from the beginning, then this move isn’t actually an eyebrow-raiser. I’m not suggesting that he’ll take Serie A by storm or necessarily start regularly. But he is well up to the standard.

You’re right......if he has Juve interested in him we just have to wish him well.

14 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Hopefully we wont have to play him as a striker when we dont sign anybody/nobody wants to come to villa

Something tells me Shakey would still be faster than Wesley, Samatta or Davis 😏

Higuain is utterly useless except when the ball is in the attacking penalty box and even then he's no longer able/bothered to pop up at the right place and score goals.

Not sure he would pass the fitness tests they have the refs do before the season. He's everything we don't need these days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I just worry we lose out on our targets and we won't have a plan B so Brentford become our plan B. 

Please prove me wrong Villa 

Pretty sure this is the best we can get...

Hope to be proved wrong though!

1 minute ago, sne said:

Higuain is utterly useless except when the ball is in the attacking penalty box and even then he's no longer able/bothered to pop up at the right place and score goals.

Not sure he would pass the fitness tests they have the refs do before the season. He's everything we don't need these days.

Wow! That's hilarious. Compare him to that freak of nature on his left who is nearly 3 years older than him! Dread to think what wages he'd be on if we signed him too. No, no and no from me. Would genuinely rather go with what we have already.

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Wow! That's hilarious. Compare him to that freak of nature on his left who is nearly 3 years older than him! Dread to think what wages he'd be on if we signed him too. No, no and no from me. Would genuinely rather go with what we have already.

Ronaldo has his Jack shorts on.

Higuain has his Johnny Vegas shorts on......

10 minutes ago, rayk said:

I get the feeling signings are close, very close

Benrahma and Watkins left out of Brentford.

Aarons and Jamal left out of NCFC’s game yesterday.

I don't think it necessarily suggests signings are close, more so that those players will be leaving this summer and would be stupid to play them to risk injury etc.

Edited by SeanVilla

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Not a freak of nature at all.

Just an extremely hard working and disciplined mofo!

It's what separates the best, from well... the Higuains and McCormacks etc.

• Like 2