Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

We aren't buying anyone else, are we? Who was it said that we had finished spending after Traore? Seems like he was right. 

Do you mean the BBC guy, Phil McNulty - who got a load of abuse from Villa fans subsequently for saying this was the case?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Preece somewhat undermining his Tweet that we were done.

Whether we get another one or not, Preece was basically PFE’ing last night. Very poor standards. 

I'm not expecting Rashica, but Preece makes no mention of Smith saying we aren't signing him. He repeats the ' I'm not sure there will be any more coming in' quote throughout the article. Not what he said yesterday at all really, just mentions that Smith said we had Traore and El Ghazi for the right wing.

Edited by Trickster

23 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

We aren't buying anyone else, are we? Who was it said that we had finished spending after Traore? Seems like he was right. 

McNulty and he got dogs abuse for it.

38 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

I genuinely don't understand what people get from making up bullshit transfer news. 99.9% of the time your proven wrong at the end of the window and just get dogs abuse (Rightly or wrongly)

What do you gain from it? Literally makes no sense to me. Maybe I am just old!

Do you know I completely agree but tou get the same type of issue with film trailers. People actually go out there way to pull clips from already released films, stick them together and say it's an entirely new film just to get peoples views, its annoying as hell the fake world we live in.

• Thanks 1