Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Curiosity got the better of me and I stuck Sky Sports News on for the deadline day party. It's been a few years since I have and it'll be a good few years until I consider it again. 

What an absolute steaming pile of dung. It seems these days they now incorporate people in their bedrooms on grainy cameras to indulge in the equivalent of pub chat. 

It used to be a bit of a laugh but damn, what a drain. Small bits of paper talk sandwiched between countless adverts and some child like polls. 

Back to the safety of fish puns and gifs I come! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wezbid said:

Curiosity got the better of me and I stuck Sky Sports News on for the deadline day party. It's been a few years since I have and it'll be a good few years until I consider it again. 

What an absolute steaming pile of dung. It seems these days they now incorporate people in their bedrooms on grainy cameras to indulge in the equivalent of pub chat. 

It used to be a bit of a laugh but damn, what a drain. Small bits of paper talk sandwiched between countless adverts and some child like polls. 

It’s gone downhill so much. So bad. 

2 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

The highlight was them sending someone out to stand outside Dortmund’s stadium for a week talking about a transfer that’s not happening.

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Funnily enough that wouldn't be a bad move for Leicester. Perez has been shocking. 

They already signed Cengiz Under, although he mostly plays on the right.

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Funnily enough that wouldn't be a bad move for Leicester. Perez has been shocking. 

They were allegedly in for him initially. Perez is a good player just hasn't happened consistently for them. Not sure why but think he can still do a job there and if not whoever gets him will be very glad they did. 

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

No more signings it looks like Smith's not anticipating any new arrivals.

Smith said he is not sure whether there would be any more signings. That is quite different from catagorically declaring we are done in the transfer market. Also he was vague about which window he was referring to, as we can still sign Championship players for another week. I don't think there will be lots of signings, but wouldn't rule it 1 or 2, especially if we can move on a couple of surplus squad players. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The highlight was them sending someone out to stand outside Dortmund’s stadium for a week talking about a transfer that’s not happening.

Was it the same fella that went to Barcelona for the Messi transfer. Pure cringe media