Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, mrchnry said:

I don't know how reliable that site is as a source but its quite an exciting link if true. 

They can't even use spelling or grammar correctly. Log this under bs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I doubt Williams is on huge wages at United

Apparently the new contract he signed has him earning £65k/w or something like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sne said:

Apparently the new contract he signed has him earning £65k/w or something like that.

This is what a badly run clubs looks like. Suspect they base decisions more on social media output for their 'loyal' fans - most of whom have never, and will never, go to a game.

Our club sold Samatta - and are now hated in Tanzania it seems. But we beat the reigning champions 7-2. I'm happy.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

What 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 incredible

I love Ed Woodward 😂😂😂😂

He won’t get a contract that good for the rest of his career. Shows what happens when the average wage in the squad starts the rise. Even average youth players expect a big wage.

Anything can happen on deadline day, there are so many variables at play. 

While my head tells me that we won't be signing anyone, my heart can't stop thinking, what if? 

What if we get an acceptable bid for Lansbury, El Ghazi, or Taylor? Does our thinking change and we can suddenly go for someone? What if a transfer elsewhere breaks down and one suddenly becomes available? Opportunities can seemingly appear from nowhere so I'm not ready to accept that's it just yet, even if I think it probably is. 

14 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Smith isn't going to give the Birmingham Mail a sniff of any transfer news. C'mon.

>>>>>> ASTON VILLA COMPLETE STUNNING BUNDESLIGA SIGNING >>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

!Ad!Ad!!Ad!Ad!!Ad!Ad!!Ad!Ad!!Ad!Ad!!Ad!Ad!!Ad!Ad!!Ad!Ad!!Ad!Ad!!Ad!Ad!

Orjan Nyland has signed a 4 year contract with VfL Wolfsburg for an undisclosed fee.

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 1

I am obviously elated with the team and the result last night but also very fearful.

We do not win last night without Watkins, our gameplan NEEDS a rapid striker to work. One injury to Watkins and I'm very worried - even if Wes and Davis are in good form, they can't undertake the role Watkins does for our playstyle.

Rashica is unlikely to me but a fast striker of some description will really help me sleep better, if they can play across front 3 great, but really ST is the position we are desperate for the cover.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Even after signing Barkley on loan, it was clear that signings were still incoming. One result, no matter how good, changes that. Smith does not talk transfers at all. It would be most unusual if he did.

I think Deano has well & truly earned a present for two from the owners...

mr burns GIF