Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I'm just going to ignore that we are 3 games in and I'm with you. Rashica, CB, LB and we push hard for a top 8 finish and hope for a Europa spot.

So we're going to drop down the league then - I don't think so 😂😂

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

no no no no no no no, after yesterdays game, conceding 2 and missing sitters through silly circumstances, we need to bring better players in, Taylor, AEG, Davis out or on loan and bring in 3 more, that 11 need pushing to the limit.

serious kanye west GIF

No joke, I'm serious. 

Valid point tho, we do need to bring in better players, if you want to become one of the best you have to have a squad of top players, not just a team. 

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

The only reason we’re still not talking about Rashica as almost being a done deal is because Ashley Preece decided we weren’t signing him based on an interview he wasn’t part of, where Dean Smith reiterated he was happy with his squad and confirmed Jota was surplus to requirements. 

I’m confident it will happen. Several respected journalists have said it’s happening, or close to happening, with a 5yr contract lined up (something we’ve been doing a lot of lately).

Get excited.

I'm confident it gets done later today and after a busy day tomorrow he will be presented to us on............... 

Disco Wednesday GIF by MOODMAN

and Ashley Preece be like........

Boss Goofing Off GIF

That interview has given me a little bit of hope we'll get one more in. His words were very clearly "I'm not sure there will be anybody coming in". If we definitely weren't signing anyone he'd have said something like "no, we're done for the window". Let's just see what happens today.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I think we're done to be honest. I'd have liked to have seen Benrahma but I doubt the club are willing to meet Brentford's price tag. Ollie was a little different because it was a position on the pitch that needed strengthening. Still, like I've said before would love to see how he does in the Premiership.

Glad Smith as cleared up the Milot situation, think that's been dead for a while now. Just papers writing any old crap for clicks. 

Benrahma is looking for 120k a week from Palace, no way we will or should offer him near that since he probably wouldnt get in our team

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Benrahma is looking for 120k a week from Palace, no way we will or should offer him near that since he probably wouldnt get in our team

That's insane for a player unproven in the Premier League. Palace would be insane to offer that sort of wage. 

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Open the Rashica thread. It’s happening. I swear to god, there will be a riot if you don’t open it and he signs. And you DO NOT want to see PissFlaps when he’s mad. 

I don't want to see PissFlaps, mad or not 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Open the Rashica thread. It’s happening. I swear to god, there will be a riot if you don’t open it and he signs. And you DO NOT want to see PissFlaps when he’s mad. 

Brilliant, dammit what a day to run out of likes before 9.00am, come on mods, help us out here.

24 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Like a butcher’s shop window in an earthquake.