Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

31 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Open the Rashica thread. It’s happening. I swear to god, there will be a riot if you don’t open it and he signs. And you DO NOT want to see PissFlaps when he’s mad. 

I’d go to the doctor if your pissflaps look angry. Not a good sign. Probably need some cream. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

The only reason we’re still not talking about Rashica as almost being a done deal is because Ashley Preece decided we weren’t signing him based on an interview he wasn’t part of, where Dean Smith reiterated he was happy with his squad and confirmed Jota was surplus to requirements. 

The same people believing him that were calling him a poor excuse for a sports journalist I bet. 

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

The same people believing him that were calling him a poor excuse for a sports journalist I bet. 

I have nothing against Preece. He's a Villa fan and he will be forced to write clickbait articles as Birmingham Live relies on clicks and advertising to survive.

On the Rashica tweet, I don't know how he has jumped to the conclusion he has and his integrity will take a massive battering if we do sign him. We may or may not sign Rashica, but I certainly wouldn't be jumping to any conclusion, and certainly not tweeting that we're not interested based on that interview. 

All the signs in Germany are pointing to him signing. Respected Journalists are saying he's signing and he's definitely going somewhere today. 

• Like 2

"Done Deals as Deadly Dean Does Dramatic Deadline Day Double Deal for Duo one Day after Dethroning champs!

Cabbage." 

🤞🤞🤞 for this headline on skysports today...🤞🤞🤞

Edited by villa89
  • Haha 2

Exactly what DS said.

"I'm not sure there will be any more coming in before the window closes."

Smith, pressed on players going out, added: "I've said before we can't stockpile players."

So not a definite no. I suspect that we’ve put in a couple of offers and won’t budge on them.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Open the Rashica thread. It’s happening. I swear to god, there will be a riot if you don’t open it and he signs. And you DO NOT want to see PissFlaps when he’s mad. 

I am a lover not a fighter I can assure you