Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've been holding on to Werner in my Fantasy Premier League team as Captain for 3 weeks now, I'm not encouraged by anything on display at all ffs.

You can guarantee as soon as I take him out, Chelsea will morph into prime Barcelona.

Yep...Werner out, Calvert-Lewin in, and we already know who gets the hat-trick next week...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Watching the Werder Bremen game on BT. Augustinsson's delivery is absolutely superb. If we are looking for another left back at some point in the near future, we will not find better value than him. Great player.

Dunno why but I get the impression that Werder might not be the easiest club to deal with 🤔 

• Haha 3

EDIT: Deleted post as I can't verify the source or time of the info.

Even though it was tweeted today, can't find the source of original comments.

Plus they are in German ( Might be outdated)

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Thing is, Tammy even missed loads of easy looking chances when he was with us, needs loads to score.

I've realised with fans alot of perception is simply down to favouritism or nostalgia.

Can you imagine the reactions if the likes of Davis or Wesley missed some of those?

youre right GIF

6 hours ago, rubberman said:

Did you miss the Traore signing? 

No. But this season requires a lot of rotation as it's been shortened in time but not matches. Also Traore can come in for any of the four attacking players as it would be very versatile. He would get loads of games still.

• Like 1