Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

14 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

14 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I don't know why you come to that conclusion, but that's your opinion.

What I will say though, You make great experienced posts of advice for someone so new to the forum. Thanks.

Been reading VT for many years so I get how things work, have seen ITKers hung out to dry for trying to pass on news they have heard and so I am not trying to do that....... You sound pathetic trying to dig at how many posts someone has written as if it makes Your opinion any more valid, I can tell you it does not...

If Milot signs then it could be great, if he doesn’t then personally I will not judge you for it like some will... However the links are weak at best and have dried up, bring a real link and I am sure the mods will open up the thread again...

Edit... if you were not having a dig then apologies Rigo.. had a similar comment from Rayk based on me being a newbie on here ... If you were then the above stands 👍

Edited by Cosmik Debris
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not sure why we are talking about a player in the transfer thread when there is a thread dedicated to the player?

What do you make of the Edouard deal? Still happening? Will we blow £30m+ now on one Striker do you think?

Because it's locked, I just thought you might have heard something as you had been so vocal on the subject?

You'll find I never thought Edouard was signing and I think we'd be mad to sign him for £30 million.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Coming from the same guy that's posted a selfie with the player over a month ago and then confirmed the player was moving to Aston Villa 7 days later, at that time???

..and now using Sky to say the deal is off cause Villa have no money - Bullshit that Phil McNulty started a week ago!!??

Is Arlind trying to make Sky look like idiots on purpose, if he knows full well Rashica will be joining us??

I find it a very bizarre thing he has Tweeted, combined with his other inconsist tweets that also seem to be mounting up now at first glance.

As someone else pointed out, there's some serious transfer espionage going on here!

Or maybe he is just another journo that is full of 💩?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Encouraging to see RLC not  make the Chelsea squad for the third match-day in a row. 

He actually could be on. 

I've been holding on to Werner in my Fantasy Premier League team as Captain for 3 weeks now, I'm not encouraged by anything on display at all ffs.

You can guarantee as soon as I take him out, Chelsea will morph into prime Barcelona.

• Like 1

Hoping we can do the same... a few upsets and frights for the top teams is most welcome indeed...

Brighton were positive & aggressive earlier too... very unlucky & hard done by imo.

Edited by Jas10

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Everybody stay calm, Rachica is at mine, he's staying over, he has business in the Birmingham area this week. We've been out looking at mansions all day.

cruising lowrider GIF by Off The Jacks

Maybe if we stop talking about him he’ll actually sign! 😂😂😂