sne

4 minutes ago, Bazmonkey said:

As a 4231 that would be mint

Watkins

Rashica        Grealish     Traore 

Luiz    Barkley 

Targett    Mings     Konsa     Cash

Martinet

If I was greedy, a better LB, Targett is just good enough defensively for me. But on paper I see a lot of creativity and better structure 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not sure why we are talking about a player in the transfer thread when there is a thread dedicated to the player?

Guessing the thread was closed cos it looked like a bit of a nightmare to moderate lol

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

I just don’t think he needs that. He’s shown he can do it in the lower leagues. He’s showing in the League Cup he’s fine playing against men. I’d rather he was here with our coaches training with the likes of Grealish.

Agreed I wouldn’t just throw him in but I’d be starting him in every cup game and giving him minutes off the bench and let’s see what he can do at this level.

I'd like to see if we could establish a relationship with some of the stronger championship sides and get these players out playing games. So difficult to blood kids now, the pressure is on all the time that I only really see him featuring in the cups. Rather he was playing 90 minutes every week.

7 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

Right. Quick hypothetical question. If you had the power to sign one ex-villa player this window. And you got them in their absolute prime. Who would it be? And why would they fit into this current team?

Well we could use a left winger and a midfield player, so either of these two would be nice:

image.jpeg.697670b4103839a66485b17ab0a1ef3c.jpeg image.jpeg.2cfaf20706d36c61022e6406dcb83e4d.jpeg

• Like 2