Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

26 minutes ago, Cosmik Debris said:

So just post it in here, personally I will wait for some actual news on him to be reported........ or not

Defeats the object of having a thread for the player then?

Why don't we close all individual player speculation threads and hold the whole lot in here if that's the case?

• Like 1

Regards Cyprien link, a vast improvement on not just Lansbury and Hourihane, but Bambi on ice Nakamba as well. Looks like he can pick the ball up deep and carry it forward well. I always worry about Nakamba's passing, he goes a bit headless chicken at times. I'd also be asking if SJM's injury was worse than we first thought and he's either not the player he was or  we brought him back too soon and he needs more proper recovery time.

We definitely need another central defender. Hause had me nearing a heart attack at times in the championship, in the Prem he'll probably be the end of me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Why don't we close all individual player speculation threads and hold the whole lot in here if that's the case?

Not really.. I feckin loved the Thread but most of it had jackshit to do with the player apart from the odd sparodic tenuous link...

if you have anything real to add into this thread then fill your boots and maybe the mods will then open it again....

Edited by Cosmik Debris
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not sure why we are talking about a player in the transfer thread when there is a thread dedicated to the player?

What do you make of the Edouard deal? Still happening? Will we blow £30m+ now on one Striker do you think?

Yawn....... 

And from recollection we already have blown that figure on one striker haven’t we.?   

I ain’t into hanging anyone out to dry on VT for trying bring ITK but it sounds like you have thrown your toys out of your pram Rigo..

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cosmik Debris said:

Not really.. I feckin loved the Thread but most of it had jackshit to do with the player apart from the odd sparodic tenuous link...

if you have anything real to add into this thread then fill your boots and maybe the mods will then open it again....

excited chris farley GIF

14 minutes ago, Cosmik Debris said:

shade GIF

On 25/09/2020 at 11:48, Delphinho123 said:

Coming from the same guy that's posted a selfie with the player over a month ago and then confirmed the player was moving to Aston Villa 7 days later, at that time???

..and now using Sky to say the deal is off cause Villa have no money - Bullshit that Phil McNulty started a week ago!!??

Is Arlind trying to make Sky look like idiots on purpose, if he knows full well Rashica will be joining us??

I find it a very bizarre thing he has Tweeted, combined with his other inconsist tweets that also seem to be mounting up now at first glance.

As someone else pointed out, there's some serious transfer espionage going on here!

Edited by AvfcRigo82

12 minutes ago, Cosmik Debris said:

Yawn....... 

And from recollection we already have blown that figure on one striker haven’t we.?   

I ain’t into hanging anyone out to dry on VT for trying bring ITK but it sounds like you have thrown your toys out of your pram Rigo..

I don't know why you come to that conclusion, but that's your opinion.

What I will say though, You make great experienced posts of advice for someone so new to the forum. Thanks.

26 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

The thread will be re-opened when he signs for us next week! :popcorn:

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

This cyprien fellow looks very good. Hopefully we can sign him and another winger. A midfield 3 of Luiz, cyprien and Jack would be very tasty. He also seems like he can take free kicks which is nice as well. 

Didnt Smith say no truth in the link?

Sky are agenda driven arse merchants who shouldn’t be taken seriously about anything, especially since they got involved directly in the betting markets. 

I think there’s a very good chance Rashica will be a Villa player by the end of the window, and I don’t think we’ll be rushing to do business with Werder again any time soon. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Regards Cyprien link, a vast improvement on not just Lansbury and Hourihane, but Bambi on ice Nakamba as well. Looks like he can pick the ball up deep and carry it forward well. I always worry about Nakamba's passing, he goes a bit headless chicken at times. I'd also be asking if SJM's injury was worse than we first thought and he's either not the player he was or  we brought him back too soon and he needs more proper recovery time.

We definitely need another central defender. Hause had me nearing a heart attack at times in the championship, in the Prem he'll probably be the end of me.

A swap deal would be great...

• Like 1

Just now, Awol said:

Sky are agenda driven arse merchants who shouldn’t be taken seriously about anything, especially since they got involved directly in the betting markets. 

I think there’s a very good chance Rashica will be a Villa player by the end of the window, and I don’t think we’ll be rushing to do business with Werder again any time soon. 

This is a very, very important point that often gets forgotten. Nobody should listen to a word they say about anything. I don't know why what they do is legal.

• Like 2