Relegation thread

Knutserov13

3 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Fair play to Bournemouth a point against spurs and possibly all 3 here. They still have a tougher run in than us I think though. 

I said before I don’t think they are as bad as their position suggests. They’ve had horrendous injuries this season. Even worse than us. They will still believe they can stay up and rightly so.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

It’s going to be silly season for results now. Players and management not caring and judging wanting the season over.

pretty much though Leicester was one of the teams with something to actually play for.

I still think we should concern ourselves with our own job

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villarocker said:

We need Leicester to beat Bournemouth tonight and for Bournemouth to get a spanking v Man City. They may get something against Southampton but that is a South East Coast Derby so some pride at stake there. I see them taking 4 points maximum if they lose tonight. 

I am hoping West Ham beat Watford because Watford should lose the last two. That'll leave them on 34 points and hopefully with a gd of - 28+

If Villa can get a point v Everton and a win v West Ham on the last day, as long as we don't lose to Arsenal by more than we win by at West Ham, we would be safe. 

All that is not unfeasible guys. 

28 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm not really paying much attention to Bournemouth now.  If they go past us we will be so far behind Watford/West Ham we will be down anway. 

OK I take it back. 

This is not a good result at all. 

Just imagine doing enough to overtake one of West Ham or Watford but still going down because Bournemouth have gone above us. 

They've still got to play Citeh though so let's just pray Citeh bang a few past them.