Relegation thread

Knutserov13

If we're to get enough points to finish above one of West Ham or Watford then that will probably be enough to finish above Bournemouth anyway, so not much has changed in that regard.

• Like 1

Just now, Mantis said:

Don't think this affects all us that much. I think we'll still have to pick up a minimum of 7 points from the last 3 games regardless of what happens here.

Yeah exactly. 

10 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

it's been a good day (so far) and we've given ourselves a chance, so here's my two penneth.

Why do people keep saying this? We were 4 points adrift before the weekend we still are now. It wasn’t a “good day”, we simply avoided a very bad day. Bournemouth are also winning so nothing has changed except we have one less game to make up the gap.

1 minute ago, useless said:

If we're to get enough points to finish above one of West Ham or Watford then that will probably be enough to finish above Bournemouth anyway, so not much has changed in that regard.

really? had bournemouth lost they'd be about done. we now need to overtake them again. it was 1 team we need to overtake, now it's 2. i'm amazed people dont think this changes anything

plus the confidence it will give them. they have 2 winnable games in their remaining 3.

• Like 1