Relegation thread

Knutserov13

2 minutes ago, imavillan said:

we have to win tomorrow........

tomorrow is a must win game......

rinse repeat !!!!!

No point  ..

Because you would be saying it tommorow - when we don't have a game on Monday !

Edited by hippo

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Dwight Gayle bags again. Experienced head who has goals in him and knows the league.I said we should have signed. Let's just 10m on a nobody instead. Moneyball and all that vs a 30 year old whose been there and done it.

He also has players to supply the ball to him we are missing that also.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

He also has players to supply the ball to him we are missing that also.

I don’t like the word removed, but he has always scored goals and in some indifferent teams. Still would find it hard to cheer him on, but if he had bagged us 10 goals, who knows....

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Dwight Gayle bags again. Experienced head who has goals in him and knows the league.I said we should have signed. Let's just 10m on a nobody instead. Moneyball and all that vs a 30 year old whose been there and done it.

Thing about Dwight Gayle is that his highest return in the Premier League is 7 goals in one season 13/14 season I think. As a loan in the championship next season however I'm all for it as he will get us at least 25 in the league.

If Watford lose this, I could see them going the rest of the season without getting another point. That would leave us needing to find 5 points, from our remaining four games. West Ham might be on the beach on the last day too. 🤞

I wonder if any of the Norwich players will come out after the match and say: "Now that relegation is confirmed we can relax and give something back to the fans...." or whatever poorly considered, loathsome thing it was that JL said those few years back.

2 minutes ago, John said:

If Watford lose this, I could see them going the rest of the season without getting another point. That would leave us needing to find 5 points, from our remaining four games. West Ham might be on the beach on the last day too. 🤞

Absolutely this ...... and they will ship goals with Man City and Arsenal to come so FOUR points may well be enough for Villa.

Not assuming anything here but if somebody said four points from four games to survive then we would/should rip their arms off !

PS: I am assuming Bournemouth struggle too !!!

Edited by Paul33
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, John said:

Can never trust Arsenal to put in a performance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Absolutely this ...... and they will ship goals with Man City and Arsenal to come so FOUR points may well be enough for Villa.

Not assuming anything here but if somebody said four points from four games to survive then we would/should rip their arms off !

PS: I am assuming Bournemouth struggle too !!!

We got arsenal too