Relegation thread

Knutserov13

2 minutes ago, useless said:

West Ham V Watford only becomes a concern for us if we beat Palace and if we do that then means that West Ham will need to a win against Watford, I think they will still want the win anyway, just to make certain.

Seems like a nice spot for both teams to lock up a point and pretty much seal it. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

All done now. Start to plan for next year. 

Can start with a new manager.

• Like 1

We have successfully managed to f*ck up every team around us being shit for weeks and end, countless results going our way to capitalise on, and finally giving those teams ALL the confidence in the world to know they can survive just by fighting and matching our results.

Well done Villa!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, useless said:

West Ham V Watford only becomes a concern for us if we beat Palace and if we do that then means that West Ham will need to a win against Watford, I think they will still want the win anyway, just to make certain.

That game will end in a draw. Will suit both teams and all but relegate those below. 

1 minute ago, jim said:

Cheers Dean you clown.

Had we got Benrahma and Maupay,  as were Dean's preferences, instead of the shite Suso gave him, they probably would've been the difference.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

Oh well. I wish I could say it was nice to have been back in the big league for a spell, but it really wasn't.

It's been a disaster, numerous posters here agreed we needed PL quality players to help us stay in this league.

Why didn't the management team understand what we needed?

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We have successfully managed to f*ck up every team around us being shit for weeks and end, countless results going our way to capitalise on, and finally giving those teams ALL the confidence in the world to know they can survive just by fighting and matching our results.

Well done Villa!

We screwed up when we had the easier run in and didn’t bother turning up. We had chance after chance to pull away from the pack and screwed it up. Pathetic.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Has Saint Maximin done anything today for those watching?

Could have put them 2-0 up, but didn't. The day couldn't have gone any worse for us.😕