Generic Virus Thread

villakram

Got a Nurse linked to the Tories now backing him up on Sunday Politics, she can f*** tight off, obviously had the blanket Email to keep quiet. If we knew this was allowed lockdown would have been very different. 

Cummings has to go but amazed nobody has said anything about all those reporters outside his house grouped together not respecting social distancing. It’s a joke the hypocrisy of it all 

• Like 2

Do you reckon Boris Johnson and some of the other ones defending Cumquat knew in advance what he was going to do - gave him the nod to go a-wandering? So that's why they're coming out with all this utter garbage?

There's no way I can see that Johnson at least didn't know about it in advance. Otherwise Cumquat would be gone already.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

This is much bigger then Cummings now, the way No10 is dealing with this is the story.

100%

if they’d come out yesterday and condemned it, said he apologised, but they’re standing by him, this wouldn’t be half the story it is. 

The lying and excuse making to try and get him out of it completely makes it look far worse

• Like 3

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g190814-d2048791-Reviews-Barnard_Castle-Barnard_Castle_County_Durham_England.html

daydream12822849156.jpg

Dominic Cummings wrote a review Yesterday
Durham, United Kingdom1 contribution7 helpful votes

Recently travelled to Barnard Castle from London. Was a 260 mile journey, and I had flu like symptoms at the time, so didn't get the most out of.

Nonetheless, it was a lovely break from the usual bothers of everyday life (being in my own home, looking after the children, trying to remove myself from my boss' rectum, etc.) so would thoroughly recommend!
Read less
Date of experience: April 2020 

• Haha 4

Another thing that bugs me about this. It's my Dad's 70th birthday today, card and gift all bought, my Mum's invited me around to their garden for something to eat and drink, she's bought in hand sanitisers, spaced everything far apart and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to pop around. We live 1 mile apart or 1.6 miles driving distance. The Cummings family are showing symptoms, suspect they have it and are travelling half way across the UK. What the hell?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Another thing that bugs me about this. It's my Dad's 70th birthday today, card and gift all bought, my Mum's invited me around to their garden for something to eat and drink, she's bought in hand sanitisers, spaced everything far apart and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to pop around. We live 1 mile apart or 1.6 miles driving distance. The Cummings family are showing symptoms, suspect they have it and are travelling half way across the UK. What the hell?

They were on a jolly 100%, Gov have backed his lying excuse and are so out of touch with normal people that they think ganging up behind him chirping away with their bollox will make it go away, braindead, I was born in a tory house in a tory area but personally have never liked what they stand for and have never voted for them and this lot are the worst yet, oh boy, they are making that good old boy across the Atlantic look like good value. Utter scumbags.

4 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Just received some rather bad news re my Uncle today.  He’s been in hospital for four weeks after suffering a stroke at home.  72 years of age.  Caught Covid19 whilst in hospital and was having good days and bad days.  It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions for all the family. Nobody has even been allowed to see him at all. 

Now just heard that my Auntie, Niece and Nephew have been called to the hospital to see him as there is nothing more they can do!  

Truly, truly gutted, as i like him a lot and hope the hospital are wrong.  We have a lot of football banter when we see each other and he’s a big baggies supporter.  Now I’m just flat as a pancake with the news. It’s a cruel world we live in sometimes. 

Boing Boing Uncle Pete and please just keep fighting. 🙏🏻

All the best mate.

• Thanks 1

Â